Indians-Red Sox to Play Sunday Doubleheader
INDIANAPOLIS - The mid-series contest between the Indians and the Red Sox has been postponed to inclement weather. Indianapolis will host a doubleheader on Sunday, June 16, with the first game scheduled for 12:05 p.m. ET. This is Pawtucket's only trip to Indianapolis this season.
Both games on Sunday will be seven innings with a 30-minute intermission between both contests.
Right-hander Alex McRae (4-2, 5.18) will make his first start back from Pittsburgh against LHP Daniel McGrath (NR), who was called up on June 15 from Double-A Portland. RHP Teddy Stankiewicz (3-4, 4.34) is scheduled to go for Pawtucket, while Indy's starter has not been announced.
To purchase tickets for any Indians home game, contact the Victory Field Box Office at 317-269-2282 or Tickets@IndyIndians.com. For more on the Tribe, visit IndyIndians.com.
Indianapolis Indians Rain Check Ticket Policy:
Anyone with a ticket to tonight's game has a valid rain check that can be exchanged for any other 2019 regular season home game (subject to availability) at the Victory Field Box Office for a ticket of equal value.
• Discuss this story on the International League message board...
International League Stories from June 15, 2019
- Candelario, Rogers Homer Hens to Win - Toledo Mud Hens
- Bisons Get the Job Done in 11-8 Win over Louisville - Buffalo Bisons
- Mazza, Mets Shut out Stripers, 5-0, on Saturday Night - Syracuse Mets
- Louisville Falls Short in High-Scoring Affair, 11-8 - Louisville Bats
- Syracuse Blanks Gwinnett, 5-0 - Gwinnett Stripers
- Knights and Red Wings Suspended on Saturday from Rochester - Charlotte Knights
- Red Wings, Knights Suspended Saturday - Rochester Red Wings
- Bulls Blank RailRiders, 2-0 - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
- Bulls Blank RailRiders in Front of Record Crowd - Durham Bulls
- Lehigh Valley IronPigs Game Recap - Lehigh Valley IronPigs
- PawSox and Indians Rained out Saturday Night - Pawtucket Red Sox
- Indians-Red Sox to Play Sunday Doubleheader - Indianapolis Indians
- Game Information: Indianapolis Indians (35-30) vs. Pawtucket Red Sox (29-37) - Indianapolis Indians
- Game Notes: Buffalo Bisons (30-35) at Louisville Bats (27-40) - Louisville Bats
- Bisons Game Notes - Buffalo at Louisville (6:30 p.m.) - Buffalo Bisons
- Agrazal's Contract Selected by Pittsburgh, Debuting Tonight in Miami - Indianapolis Indians
- Bulls Game Sold out Saturday Night - Durham Bulls
- SWB Game Notes - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Indianapolis Indians Stories
- Cam Vieaux Coaches his Way Through 2020
- Staff Highlight: Joey Stevenson, Director of Field Operations
- Indianapolis Indians Charities Partners with Toys for Tots
- Rowdie's GIVEmber Campaign Ignites Holiday Spirit
- How Brandon Waddell's Quiet Summer Became a Dream Come True