Impact Unveils New Secondary Kit
MONTREAL - The Montreal Impact unveiled on Wednesday night its new adidas secondary jersey during a special presentation from MLS in New York, as part of the league's 25th anniversary celebrations.
The new secondary jersey is now available online at www.montrealimpactstore.ca.
The first gray secondary kit since the club's arrival in MLS, this new jersey with shades of black, gray, and five thin white lines, offers an adjusted and refined cut, with a V-collar. It sports the shape of the province of Quebec at the bottom and three of the club's values, passion, pride, and authenticity, inside the collar. The crest in black and white offers a distinguished and unique look to this new jersey. The sleeve is also adorned with the logo of the league's 25th anniversary.
BMO Financial Group continues to be the Impact's presenting partner and will be once again represented at the centre of the jersey for a ninth consecutive season.
The Impact will play its first official game in two weeks, on February 19, when it will take on Deportivo Saprissa in the first leg of the round of 16 of the Concacaf Champions League, at Estadio Ricardo Saprissa, in San José, Costa Rica, at 8pm (RDS, TSN).
The second leg will be played the following week, on Wednesday, February 26, at 8pm, at Olympic Stadium, a few days before its MLS season opener on Saturday, February 29, at 3pm, against the New England Revolution, also at Olympic Stadium. For all information regarding ticketing, visit www.impactmontreal.com.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from February 5, 2020
- Preseason Game Report #2: Montreal Impact 0-1 Philadelphia Union - Montreal Impact
- New York Red Bulls and Ninja Unveil 2020 Dark Mode Kit - New York Red Bulls
- Major League Soccer and adidas Reveal 2020 Jersey Collection at Star-Studded FORWARD25 Event - MLS
- Minnesota United Presents 2020 Wing Kit - Minnesota United FC
- Orlando City SC Reveals 2020 Heart & Sol Away Kit Presented by Orlando Health - Orlando City SC
- First-Ever Inter Miami Jersey Revealed by Academy Players - Inter Miami CF
- Sporting Unveils New Secondary Jersey - Sporting Kansas City
- Colorado Rapids Unveil New 2020 Primary Kit at FORWARD25 Event - Colorado Rapids
- Nashville SC Launches First Major League Soccer Away Jersey - Nashville SC
- Your Jersey Is Here: Inter Miami CF Unveils Inaugural Away Jersey "The RosaNegra" - Inter Miami CF
- Major League Soccer, adidas reveal Atlanta United's King's Kit at #FORWARD25 celebration - Atlanta United FC
- LAFC Unveils New Primary Black Jersey for 2020-21 Seasons - Los Angeles FC
- Whitecaps FC Unveil the Wave Jersey for 2020 Season - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Chicago Fire FC Unveils the 2020 Homecoming Kit - Chicago Fire
- Major League Soccer and adidas Reveal New 2020 Club Jerseys at #forward25 Celebration - D.C. United
- Impact Unveils New Secondary Kit - Montreal Impact
- FC Dallas Unveils the Legacy Kit for 2020 Season - FC Dallas
- Sounders FC Unveils New Primary Rave Green Kit for 2020-2021 Seasons - Seattle Sounders FC
- "BOLD": Introducing FC Cincinnati's primary 2020 kit - FC Cincinnati
- Alashe nets decisive goal in FCC's final match in Arizona - FC Cincinnati
- Sounders FC Earns 6-2 Win over Sacramento Republic FC in Preseason Friendly at CenturyLink Field - Seattle Sounders FC
- LA Galaxy Sign Defender Nick DePuy - LA Galaxy
- Colorado Rapids 2020 Preseason Roster Update - Colorado Rapids
- Sounders FC Signs Defender Yeimar Gomez Andrade - Seattle Sounders FC
- LA Galaxy to Host Victoria Block Party at Dignity Health Sports Park this Saturday, February 8 - LA Galaxy
- FC Cincinnati Sign Moroccan Midfielder Adrien Regattin - FC Cincinnati
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.