Nashville SC Launches First Major League Soccer Away Jersey
NASHVILLE - Nashville Soccer Club in partnership with Major League Soccer and adidas unveiled tonight the club's first MLS away jersey, the Nashville Vibe. Acclaimed Country chart-topper Lindsay Ell represented Nashville SC as part of the league's 25th Season Celebration and Fashion Show #FORWARD25 held in New York City.
MLS put the spotlight on its star-studded, multi-cultural fan base by featuring celebrity fans and MLS Greats as the jersey models for each club. Ell, who already linked up with Nashville SC by performing at the club's brand launch almost a year ago, joined the likes of Professional Gamer Ninja (New York Red Bulls), Actor and Director Colin Hanks (LAFC) and MLS Great Alexi Lalas (NE Revolution).
As the 24th franchise in MLS, Nashville ushers in a new pulse to the league with a clean, yet bold design that transforms the club's official colors from logo to kit once again. The club's crest, which was inspired by the beat of Nashville, the rhythm of the game, and the sonic qualities from the city of Nashville is displayed above the heart.
Named the Nashville Vibe, the acoustic blue jersey with electric gold trims is designed to represent a night out in Nashville where the spotlight on a darkened stage transcends the glow of light against the night sky, taking the vibrant city vibe of Nashville with it everywhere we go.
In addition to the crest, across the chest in gold lettering reads "Renasant," the club's official jersey sponsor and banking partner. The inside neck tape on the secondary jersey is designed as a repeating pattern displaying the "N" in the club's logo, creating a soundwave design.
Considered a place that's proud but unpretentious, both home and away jerseys capture Nashvillians' civic pride and authenticity in the Tennessee Tri-Star flag on the jock tag. Discontinued parallel lines embellish the bottom of both kits celebrating Nashville as a stage for all voices who come together to inspire the world into creating greatness through diversity and collaboration.
adidas and MLS also unveiled the official MLS name and number jersey font for 2020. A dynamic, energetic and bold graphic typeface, the font introduces a layering tri-line effect. The font was designed in collaboration with MLS by Rick Banks, lead designer and typographer of Face37, an award-winning graphic design studio based in Manchester, England.
Tickets to Nashville SC's inaugural MLS match against Atlanta United FC, presented by Renasant Bank, are available through Season Ticket Memberships starting at just $425 ($25 per game) and through single game and group tickets. Be sure to secure your place in history with the best seats for Feb. 29 and throughout the inaugural season by visiting NashvilleSC.com/Tickets or calling 615-750-8800.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from February 5, 2020
- Preseason Game Report #2: Montreal Impact 0-1 Philadelphia Union - Montreal Impact
- New York Red Bulls and Ninja Unveil 2020 Dark Mode Kit - New York Red Bulls
- Major League Soccer and adidas Reveal 2020 Jersey Collection at Star-Studded FORWARD25 Event - MLS
- Minnesota United Presents 2020 Wing Kit - Minnesota United FC
- Orlando City SC Reveals 2020 Heart & Sol Away Kit Presented by Orlando Health - Orlando City SC
- First-Ever Inter Miami Jersey Revealed by Academy Players - Inter Miami CF
- Sporting Unveils New Secondary Jersey - Sporting Kansas City
- Colorado Rapids Unveil New 2020 Primary Kit at FORWARD25 Event - Colorado Rapids
- Nashville SC Launches First Major League Soccer Away Jersey - Nashville SC
- Your Jersey Is Here: Inter Miami CF Unveils Inaugural Away Jersey "The RosaNegra" - Inter Miami CF
- Major League Soccer, adidas reveal Atlanta United's King's Kit at #FORWARD25 celebration - Atlanta United FC
- LAFC Unveils New Primary Black Jersey for 2020-21 Seasons - Los Angeles FC
- Whitecaps FC Unveil the Wave Jersey for 2020 Season - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Chicago Fire FC Unveils the 2020 Homecoming Kit - Chicago Fire
- Major League Soccer and adidas Reveal New 2020 Club Jerseys at #forward25 Celebration - D.C. United
- Impact Unveils New Secondary Kit - Montreal Impact
- FC Dallas Unveils the Legacy Kit for 2020 Season - FC Dallas
- Sounders FC Unveils New Primary Rave Green Kit for 2020-2021 Seasons - Seattle Sounders FC
- "BOLD": Introducing FC Cincinnati's primary 2020 kit - FC Cincinnati
- Alashe nets decisive goal in FCC's final match in Arizona - FC Cincinnati
- Sounders FC Earns 6-2 Win over Sacramento Republic FC in Preseason Friendly at CenturyLink Field - Seattle Sounders FC
- LA Galaxy Sign Defender Nick DePuy - LA Galaxy
- Colorado Rapids 2020 Preseason Roster Update - Colorado Rapids
- Sounders FC Signs Defender Yeimar Gomez Andrade - Seattle Sounders FC
- LA Galaxy to Host Victoria Block Party at Dignity Health Sports Park this Saturday, February 8 - LA Galaxy
- FC Cincinnati Sign Moroccan Midfielder Adrien Regattin - FC Cincinnati
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Nashville SC Stories
- Nashville SC Withdrawn from the MLS Is Back Tournament
- Nashville SC Opening Match vs. Chicago Fire in the MLS Is Back Tournament Postponed
- Doolsta Hungry to Defend Title in Unique Online-Only EMLS Cup Pres. by Coca Cola and Playstation
- Nashville SC Schedule Storylines: What to Watch for in MLS Is Back Tournament
- Nashville SC Set to Play on Opening Night in MLS Is Back Tournament against Chicago Fire FC