Heat Release Aaron Dell
Abbotsford, BC -The Abbotsford Heat announced today that they have released goaltender Aaron Dell.
Dell, a native of Airdrie, Alberta appeared in two games over the weekend with the Heat registering a 0-1-0 record along with a 1.39 GAA and a .929 save percentage.
The Heat will be back in action on home ice, Friday, February 28th and Saturday, March 1st, against the defending champion, Grand Rapids Griffins. February 28th will feature the fourth $3 $2 $1 Brew Dog 'N Pop night. For tickets, please call 1-877-452-HEAT (4328), or visit us online at www.abbotsfordheat.com.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 24, 2014
- Lain Back to Vancouver, Kaunisto Returns - Utica Comets
- Comets Fans Flex Their Muscles - Utica Comets
- Islanders Recall Three from Sound Tigers - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Flames Recall Markus Granlund from Abbotsford - Abbotsford Heat
- Peckham Gets Two Game Suspension - Rockford IceHogs
- Monarchs Weekly Report - Manchester Monarchs
- Heat Release Aaron Dell - Abbotsford Heat
- American Hockey League Announces Suspensions - AHL
- Falcons Weekly Notes - Springfield Falcons
- Dalton Prout Recalled by Columbus Blue Jackets - Springfield Falcons
- Barons to Dedicate Habitat for Humanity Home Tomorrow at 2 p.m. - Oklahoma City Barons
- Wolves Weekly Notes - Chicago Wolves
- Bulldogs Face Back-To-Back Divisional Games This Week - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Point Streak Continues as Defense Lifts Hogs - Rockford IceHogs
- Jaskin Recalled from Wolves - Chicago Wolves
- Wolf Pack "Tip-A-Player" Event Nets $10,000 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Wolf Pack Weekly - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Kings Recall Jones; Berube Assigned to Manchester - Manchester Monarchs
- Forward Michael St. Croix Rejoins Wolf Pack from Greenville - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Rampage Reassign D Josh McFadden - San Antonio Rampage
- Fournier Returned by Detroit - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Sound Tigers to Host You Can Play Day Sunday - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- IceCaps Centre John Albert Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - St. John's IceCaps
- St. John's Forward John Albert Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Coyotes Recall McMillan, Assign Gormley to Portland - Portland Pirates
- Fournier, Lebeau Join Hamilton Bulldogs Hockey Hour on Tuesday, February 25th - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Minnesota Summons Kampfer and Haula from Iowa - Iowa Wild
- Predators Recall Moser from Milwaukee - Milwaukee Admirals
- Falcons to Host Pink in the Rink Saturday in Support of Cancer Research - Springfield Falcons
- Florida Panthers Recall F Drew Shore from San Antonio - San Antonio Rampage
- Texas Stars Reassign Russ Sinkewich to Idaho - Texas Stars
- Bears Look For Strong February Finish - Hershey Bears
- Goers Signs PTO with Penguins - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Griffins Win 1-0 Shootout Thriller - Grand Rapids Griffins
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.