Grizzlies Complete Home Stretch Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
Wednesday, December 4: Alaska at Utah, 7:05 p.m.
Friday, December 6: Alaska at Utah, 7:05 p.m.
Saturday, December 7: Alaska at Utah, 7:05 p.m.
All games are broadcast live on 1320 KFAN, 1320KFAN.com, iHeart Radio by searching "1320 KFAN" and for $8 PPV at UtahGrizzlies.com.
The Grizzlies come into the week winners of three of their last four games overall and four of their last six games at home.
Finishing Weekend Strong
The Grizzlies scored a season-high five goals Saturday in a 5-2 win over San Francisco. The game included a season-high three goals in the third and had four players with multiple-point games in Danick Paquette, Mathieu Aubin, Michael Pelech and Rylan Galiardi.
Great Goaltending Continues
The Grizzlies have allowed two goals or less in ten of sixteen games and eight of the last ten games overall. Ben Meisner, Aaron Dell and Igor Bobkov have all spent time this year in the AHL and all have two wins each for Utah. Meisner is third in the league with a 1.82 goals-against-average.
Danick Paquette led Utah with four goals and four assists for eight points in ten games during the month of November.
David Vallorani leads Utah with five multiple-point nights. He has recorded multiple-points in five of the seven games that he has scored in.
Kris Hogg enters the week with a four-game scoring streak and has tallied one goal and three assists in that stretch.
Home Stretch Ending
This is Utah's final home weekend before Christmas before they go on the road for six-straight games to Bakersfield, Alaska and Colorado.
The Holiday fun continues Wednesday when Utah hosts Alaska for the next Wild $2 Wednesday. Fans can get $2 hot dogs, soft drinks, draft beers and french fries. Students can get $5 student tickets with ID.
The series with Alaska continues Friday and Saturday with the Aces.
Face-off for all games this week is at 7 p.m.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from December 2, 2013
- Nailers Introduce Wheeling Island Nailer Nights - Wheeling Nailers
- Weekly Weather Report: the Weekly News and Notes of the Stockton Thunder - Stockton Thunder
- Grizzlies Complete Home Stretch Wednesday, Friday, Saturday - Utah Grizzlies
- Solar Bears End November with 12-6-0-1 Record - Orlando Solar Bears
- Teddy Bear Goal Scorer Kale Kessy Reassigned to Oklahoma City - Bakersfield Condors
- ECHL Transactions - December 2 - ECHL
- Blades Sign MacDonald, DeHart - Florida Everblades
- Elmira Jackals Weekly - Elmira Jackals
- Radio Recon's Ready for a New Concept: a Coach's Show with the Head Coach - Reading Royals
- Stevenson Returns to Nailers - Wheeling Nailers
- Royals Sign Forward Ryan Cruthers - Reading Royals
- C.J. Severyn Loaned to Wilkes-Barre/Scranton - Orlando Solar Bears
- Condors Weekly: Big Crowd, Big Wins and Lots of Teddy Bears - Bakersfield Condors
- Goaltenders stealing the show - ECHL
- Road Warriors' New Alternate Jersey to Make Season Debut - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- K-Wings Weekly - Kalamazoo Wings
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
- Komets Split Thanksgiving Series with Florida - Fort Wayne Komets
- Get a Free Royals' "Ugly Holiday Sweater" Special Jersey - Reading Royals
- Gwinnett Kicks Off The Month With Games Against Kalamazoo and Greenville - Atlanta Gladiators
- Cyclones Weekly - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Stingrays Weekly: Stingrays Take Sleigh Ride into December as #1 Team in ECHL - South Carolina Stingrays
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.