Road Warriors' New Alternate Jersey to Make Season Debut
Greenville, SC: The Greenville Road Warriors announced today their alternate New York Rangers themed jerseys will make their 2013-14-season debut on Sunday, December 8that 3 p.m. The Road Warriors will wear the alternate jerseys at all Sunday home games for the remainder of the season.
The Road Warriors' New York themed jerseys showcase the team's strong relationship with the team's NHL affiliate, the New York Rangers. The Road Warriors and the Rangers have been affiliated since 2010, the Road Warriors inaugural season in Greenville.
Sunday December 8th will also be Epilepsy Awareness Day! To help raise money and awareness for Epilepsy, a silent auction will take place in the concourse during the game. Items to be auctioned include autographed music, movie and sport memorabilia, jewelry, gift certificates and more with all proceeds benefiting South Carolina Advocator for epilepsy (S.A.F.E.). Fans can also stay after the game to watch Greenville North vs. Greenville South battle it out at the Bons Secours Wellness Arena!
Sundays are Family Fun Days with the Warriors! Kid's meals are $5 and BI-LO shoppers can use their Bonus Cards to get up to four free tickets in the BI-LO Family Fun Section while supplies last (a $52 vaule).
Get in the holiday spirit and join the Greenville Road Warriors for the 4th annual Teddy Bear Toss Night presented by WSSL on Friday, December 13th at 7:00 p.m. Bring a stuffed animal to the game to throw on the ice after the Road Warriors score their first goal. The Road Warriors are looking to beat last season's donation of over 2000 stuffed animals and encourage fans of all ages to come out to the game for some great fun and to help a great cause! All stuffed animals collected off the ice will be donated to Toys For Tots. Greenville Road Warriors players will deliver the toys to Sitton Buick on Laurens Road on Saturday, December 14th and join the member of the U.S. Marines in donating them to children in need.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from December 2, 2013
- Nailers Introduce Wheeling Island Nailer Nights - Wheeling Nailers
- Weekly Weather Report: the Weekly News and Notes of the Stockton Thunder - Stockton Thunder
- Grizzlies Complete Home Stretch Wednesday, Friday, Saturday - Utah Grizzlies
- Solar Bears End November with 12-6-0-1 Record - Orlando Solar Bears
- Teddy Bear Goal Scorer Kale Kessy Reassigned to Oklahoma City - Bakersfield Condors
- ECHL Transactions - December 2 - ECHL
- Blades Sign MacDonald, DeHart - Florida Everblades
- Elmira Jackals Weekly - Elmira Jackals
- Radio Recon's Ready for a New Concept: a Coach's Show with the Head Coach - Reading Royals
- Stevenson Returns to Nailers - Wheeling Nailers
- Royals Sign Forward Ryan Cruthers - Reading Royals
- C.J. Severyn Loaned to Wilkes-Barre/Scranton - Orlando Solar Bears
- Condors Weekly: Big Crowd, Big Wins and Lots of Teddy Bears - Bakersfield Condors
- Goaltenders stealing the show - ECHL
- Road Warriors' New Alternate Jersey to Make Season Debut - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- K-Wings Weekly - Kalamazoo Wings
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
- Komets Split Thanksgiving Series with Florida - Fort Wayne Komets
- Get a Free Royals' "Ugly Holiday Sweater" Special Jersey - Reading Royals
- Gwinnett Kicks Off The Month With Games Against Kalamazoo and Greenville - Atlanta Gladiators
- Cyclones Weekly - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Stingrays Weekly: Stingrays Take Sleigh Ride into December as #1 Team in ECHL - South Carolina Stingrays
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Greenville Swamp Rabbits Stories
- Swamp Rabbits Release 2020 Training Camp Roster
- Single Game Tickets on Sale Now
- Swamp Rabbits Align with Florida Panthers, Remain Partnered with Charlotte Checkers
- Dynamic Forward Liam Pecararo Rejoins for '20-21
- Swamp Rabbits Ink Goaltender John Lethemon