Get a Free Royals' "Ugly Holiday Sweater" Special Jersey
Reading, PA - The Reading Royals of the ECHL, affiliate of the Washington Capitals of the National Hockey League and the Hershey Bears of the American Hockey League, today announced the organization will give a FREE 'Ugly Holiday Sweater' Special Jersey to companies and individuals who purchase fifty Purple Zone tickets to the team's annual Teddy Bear Toss game against the Elmira Jackals at Santander Arena in Reading, Pennsylvania, on Saturday, December 14 (7:05 pm). That night, the team will proudly don the Ugly Holiday Sweater special jerseys, which have been the toast of the World Wide Web-in the hockey world and beyond-over the last several weeks.
Please note that the cost of the 50 Purple Zone tickets is just $1000.00, and the tickets may be used by the individual or company purchasing them. The tickets can also be donated to a charitable cause of the purchaser's choice. The FREE Holiday Ugly Sweater jersey will be customized with number 13 and will have a name-bar on the back that says "ROYALS". Although these jerseys will not be 'game worn,' a portion of the proceeds from this special ticket package will benefit "Toys for Tots". Please note that the link to buy this special package will also be on the Royals, team web store, which can be found at www.royalshockey.com.
Of course, for those fans who want to purchase one of the game worn Ugly Holiday Sweater special jerseys, those jerseys will go on sale beginning at 10:30 pm on Saturday, December 14. The starting sale price for the jerseys will be $399.00, a portion of the proceeds from Ugly Holiday Sweater special jersey sales will also go to benefit Toys for Tots.
The Royals return to action on Friday (December 6 @ 7:00 pm), when the team will travel to WesBanco Arena in Wheeling, West Virginia, to face-off against the Wheeling Nailers. That night, the pre-game warm-up show presented by Highmark Blue Shield will kick off at 6:30 pm on CBS Sports Radio 1240 am and 98.5 fm on the Royals Broadcast Network. As with all Royals road games this season, Friday's game will be televised locally in Berks County, Pennsylvania, on BCTV courtesy of Boscov's Travel and Apple Vacations.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from December 2, 2013
- Nailers Introduce Wheeling Island Nailer Nights - Wheeling Nailers
- Weekly Weather Report: the Weekly News and Notes of the Stockton Thunder - Stockton Thunder
- Grizzlies Complete Home Stretch Wednesday, Friday, Saturday - Utah Grizzlies
- Solar Bears End November with 12-6-0-1 Record - Orlando Solar Bears
- Teddy Bear Goal Scorer Kale Kessy Reassigned to Oklahoma City - Bakersfield Condors
- ECHL Transactions - December 2 - ECHL
- Blades Sign MacDonald, DeHart - Florida Everblades
- Elmira Jackals Weekly - Elmira Jackals
- Radio Recon's Ready for a New Concept: a Coach's Show with the Head Coach - Reading Royals
- Stevenson Returns to Nailers - Wheeling Nailers
- Royals Sign Forward Ryan Cruthers - Reading Royals
- C.J. Severyn Loaned to Wilkes-Barre/Scranton - Orlando Solar Bears
- Condors Weekly: Big Crowd, Big Wins and Lots of Teddy Bears - Bakersfield Condors
- Goaltenders stealing the show - ECHL
- Road Warriors' New Alternate Jersey to Make Season Debut - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- K-Wings Weekly - Kalamazoo Wings
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
- Komets Split Thanksgiving Series with Florida - Fort Wayne Komets
- Get a Free Royals' "Ugly Holiday Sweater" Special Jersey - Reading Royals
- Gwinnett Kicks Off The Month With Games Against Kalamazoo and Greenville - Atlanta Gladiators
- Cyclones Weekly - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Stingrays Weekly: Stingrays Take Sleigh Ride into December as #1 Team in ECHL - South Carolina Stingrays
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Reading Royals Stories
- Royals Trade Future Considerations for Offensive Defenseman Patrick McNally
- Royals Sign Sixth and Seventh Defensemen Ryczek and Brandt to ECHL Deals
- Royals Announce Season Ticket Holder Preseason Party October 12 with Special Recon Live Episode Featuring Head Coach Kirk MacDonald
- Aston, Pa. Native McKenzie and UMass-Lowell Alumnus Hausinger Sign with Royals
- Single Game Tickets for Reading Royals Games Now on Sale