Teddy Bear Goal Scorer Kale Kessy Reassigned to Oklahoma City
CONDORSTOWN, Calif. - The Bakersfield Condors, ECHL affiliate of the Edmonton Oilers, announced today that F Kale Kessy, the Teddy Bear Toss goal scorer from Saturday night, has been reassigned to their American Hockey League affiliate in Oklahoma City by Edmonton.
Five Facts on Teddy Bear Toss 2013:
8,408 fans packed into Rabobank Arena
The goal, scored at :33 of the first period, was the quickest Teddy Bear Toss goal in team's 15 year history
7,477 bears were collected and donated to over 50 local charities and organizations through the United Way of Kern County
The team has now donated 88,209 bears to local charities
Kessy is the youngest Teddy Bear Toss goal scorer in team history at 20 years, 361 days old.
Kessy played three games (1g-0a-1pt) with Bakersfield.
In other news, F Louke Oakley has left the team and has been suspended.
MMA star Daniel Cormier Dec. 7
On Saturday against Las Vegas, get your picture taken with undefeated heavyweight MMA star Daniel Cormier, and see the first-ever MMA demonstration on ice, sponsored by My45 and KiX 92.1. Before the game, Season Ticket Holders are invited to an exclusive "Chalk Talk" with the Condors coaching staff at 5:45 in the Bank Room.
SAVE OVER 20% ON TICKETS WITH A HOLIDAY PACK
The Condors Holiday 4-Pack is the perfect gift for those in your life who like to have fun and save money in the process. Pick four games of your choosing, save money, and get to enjoy the great perks of being a season ticket holder.
KIDS CLUB PARTY - WEDNESDAY!
One of the best nights of the year for those in the Kids Club, the annual Skate with the Team Party will be held on Wednesday, Dec. 4 from 6-8 p.m. at Rollerama West. Kids will get to hang out with the entire team and skate for free. A slice of pizza and a drink will be provided. If your child has not joined the Kids Club for just $10, please call 324-PUCK (7825).
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from December 2, 2013
- Nailers Introduce Wheeling Island Nailer Nights - Wheeling Nailers
- Weekly Weather Report: the Weekly News and Notes of the Stockton Thunder - Stockton Thunder
- Grizzlies Complete Home Stretch Wednesday, Friday, Saturday - Utah Grizzlies
- Solar Bears End November with 12-6-0-1 Record - Orlando Solar Bears
- Teddy Bear Goal Scorer Kale Kessy Reassigned to Oklahoma City - Bakersfield Condors
- ECHL Transactions - December 2 - ECHL
- Blades Sign MacDonald, DeHart - Florida Everblades
- Elmira Jackals Weekly - Elmira Jackals
- Radio Recon's Ready for a New Concept: a Coach's Show with the Head Coach - Reading Royals
- Stevenson Returns to Nailers - Wheeling Nailers
- Royals Sign Forward Ryan Cruthers - Reading Royals
- C.J. Severyn Loaned to Wilkes-Barre/Scranton - Orlando Solar Bears
- Condors Weekly: Big Crowd, Big Wins and Lots of Teddy Bears - Bakersfield Condors
- Goaltenders stealing the show - ECHL
- Road Warriors' New Alternate Jersey to Make Season Debut - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- K-Wings Weekly - Kalamazoo Wings
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
- Komets Split Thanksgiving Series with Florida - Fort Wayne Komets
- Get a Free Royals' "Ugly Holiday Sweater" Special Jersey - Reading Royals
- Gwinnett Kicks Off The Month With Games Against Kalamazoo and Greenville - Atlanta Gladiators
- Cyclones Weekly - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Stingrays Weekly: Stingrays Take Sleigh Ride into December as #1 Team in ECHL - South Carolina Stingrays
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.