FC Dallas Announces Policies and Procedures for Toyota Stadium to Start 2021 Season
Frisco, TX - FC Dallas introduced its policies and procedures for all matches at Toyota Stadium prior to the start of the 2021 MLS regular season. This information can be found online at FCDallas.com/StadiumSafety. The page will be updated throughout the season should policies and procedures change.
The following protocols will be implemented for the start of 2021 season and were created to comply with local and state regulations in conjunction with Major League Soccer:
Tickets: All tickets will be issued digitally and scanned at Toyota Stadium entrances from mobile devices using the AXS app, ensuring a touchless entry.
Limited Capacity: Toyota Stadium capacity will be limited to no more than 50% for the first four home games of the 2021 season (April 17 vs Colorado, May 1 vs Portland, May 8 vs Houston, May 22 vs Real Salt Lake). Capacity for remaining matches will be determined based on local, state and MLS regulations as those evolve. Tickets will be allocated to allow maximum distance between ticketed groups.
Social Distancing: FC Dallas will encourage social distancing at all times at Toyota Stadium with capacity limited in elevators, restrooms and indoor areas. Fans should refrain from congregating on the concourse, where signage and floor markers will indicate appropriate social distancing. Stanchions will be placed in higher trafficked areas to promote separation.
Promoting a Contactless Experience: All purchases, including concessions and merchandise, in Toyota Stadium will be contactless and cashless. Debit cards as well as all major credit cards are accepted.
Parking will also be a cashless, contactless experience. All major credit and debit cards will be accepted.
Toyota Stadium Purse and Bag Policy: As per Toyota Stadium policy, only clear bags (no larger than 14" x 6" x 14") or small clutch-type bags (no larger than 5.5" x 8.5") will be permitted inside the facility. Bags, backpacks, coolers, large purses, etc., are not permitted with the exception of bags carried for medical reasons. The full Toyota Stadium bag policy is available at FCDallas.com/BagPolicy.
Face Coverings: Appropriate face coverings are required per MLS policy for all fans age two (2) and above, unless fans are eating or drinking in their ticketed seats.
Enhanced Cleaning, Sanitization and Hygiene: Toyota Stadium will engage in best practices in cleaning, sanitization and hygiene. Hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout the facility and additional staff will be on-site for cleaning high-traffic touchpoints during the match. All bathrooms have been modified to reduce capacity and utilize touchless towel dispensers.
Parking and Stadium Gates: With reduced capacity, parking lots will open two-and-a-half (2.5) hours prior to the game and stadium gates will open one hour before kick.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from April 15, 2021
- Charlotte FC Players React to Bank of America Stadium Renovation Plans - Charlotte FC
- Denver to Host First-Ever Concacaf Nations League Finals in June 2021 - Colorado Rapids
- Come to Our Pre-Match Party Saturday at Hard Rock Café Downtown: Nashville SC - Nashville SC
- Nashville Soccer Club Announces Partnership with Daktronics in First Nashville SC Stadium Event - Nashville SC
- LAFC Teams up with 710 Am ESPN and KFWB 980 La Mera Mera for 2021 Radio Broadcasts - Los Angeles FC
- Three Points: Houston Dynamo FC Open MLS Regular Season against San Jose Earthquakes - Houston Dynamo FC
- FC Cincinnati Announce Star64, IHeartRadio as Local Broadcast Partners - FC Cincinnati
- FC Dallas Announces Policies and Procedures for Toyota Stadium to Start 2021 Season - FC Dallas
- Rapids Look to Reap the Benefits of Team Chemistry in 2021 - Colorado Rapids
- Columbus Crew SC Hosts Real Esteli FC Tomorrow in Second Leg of 2021 Scotiabank CONCACAF Champions League Round of 16 - Columbus Crew SC
- Arlo White, Tony Meola & Tyler Terens Headline Chicago Fire FC's 2021 Broadcast Team - Chicago Fire FC
- Atlanta United Signs SuperDraft Pick Josh Bauer - Atlanta United FC
- Week 1 News & Notes - MLS
- Sporting KC Signs Goalkeeper Parker Siegfried on Loan - Sporting Kansas City
- FC Dallas Announces Partnership with Gallagher - FC Dallas
- J. Rieger & Co. Announces Sporting KC Whiskey Label - Sporting Kansas City
- Red Bull Arena Receives Global Biorisk Advisory Council STAR Accreditation - New York Red Bulls
- CF Montréal to Kick off Season Saturday against Toronto FC - Club de Foot Montreal
- Sounders FC Loans Midfielder Shandon Hopeau to San Antonio FC - Seattle Sounders FC
- Patrick Seagrist Joins Indy Eleven on Loan - Inter Miami CF
- Nissan Stadium Transitions to Cashless Payment for All Future Events - Nashville SC
- New York City FC Signs 2021 MLS SuperDraft Pick Vuk Latinovich - New York City FC
- Minnesota United Announces Technical Staff Hires - Minnesota United FC
- Houston Dynamo Football Club & Lexus Partner to Drive Luxury Fan Experiences at BBVA Stadium - Houston Dynamo FC
- WSOC-TV, TV64 & Telemundo Charlotte Announce First-Ever Television Partnership with Charlotte Football Club - Charlotte FC
- Sergio Ruiz: "I'm Happy and Playing with Confidence" - Charlotte FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent FC Dallas Stories
- EstrellaTV KMPX-29 Updates FC Dallas Spanish-Language Broadcast Schedule
- FC Dallas Falls 1-0 to Minnesota United FC at Allianz Field
- #MINvDAL: Five Facts You Need to Know
- Rising Talent of MLS NEXT Set to Compete in Dallas Area this Summer
- Toyota Stadium to Host Four Concacaf Gold Cup Matches in July