FC Dallas Announces Partnership with Gallagher
Frisco, TX - FC Dallas today introduced Gallagher as the Official Insurance Brokerage, Consultant and Risk Management Partner for FC Dallas, Toyota Stadium and the National Soccer Hall of Fame. Gallagher will be featured prominently at Toyota Stadium as it becomes the naming rights partner for The Gallagher Club at the National Soccer Hall of Fame, located on the upper level in south end of Toyota Stadium.
"Gallagher has a commitment to community enrichment that aligns perfectly with our core values," said FC Dallas President Dan Hunt. "We're looking forward to working with them to build pitches, continue the diversity, equity and inclusion conversation and help create opportunities for our youth players. We're proud to welcome Gallagher to the FC Dallas family."
Through this partnership, FC Dallas and Gallagher will collaborate to present a number of community relations initiatives during the multi-year partnership. This includes the development of community pitches throughout Dallas/Fort Worth as well as support of FC Dallas' Diversity and Inclusion events, FC Dallas' Special Olympics Unified squad and community soccer clinics. Gallagher is also pledging $10,000 annually to FC Dallas Youth players in the form of two $5,000 scholarships which will be awarded to two FC Dallas student athletes.
"We look for partners that share our deep values, ethics and commitment within communities where we live and work," said Chris Mead, Gallagher's Chief Marketing Officer. "We are excited to participate in this community and marketing partnership with FC Dallas, enabling us to better position Gallagher to connect and serve the Dallas region."
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from April 15, 2021
- Charlotte FC Players React to Bank of America Stadium Renovation Plans - Charlotte FC
- Denver to Host First-Ever Concacaf Nations League Finals in June 2021 - Colorado Rapids
- Come to Our Pre-Match Party Saturday at Hard Rock Café Downtown: Nashville SC - Nashville SC
- Nashville Soccer Club Announces Partnership with Daktronics in First Nashville SC Stadium Event - Nashville SC
- LAFC Teams up with 710 Am ESPN and KFWB 980 La Mera Mera for 2021 Radio Broadcasts - Los Angeles FC
- Three Points: Houston Dynamo FC Open MLS Regular Season against San Jose Earthquakes - Houston Dynamo FC
- FC Cincinnati Announce Star64, IHeartRadio as Local Broadcast Partners - FC Cincinnati
- FC Dallas Announces Policies and Procedures for Toyota Stadium to Start 2021 Season - FC Dallas
- Rapids Look to Reap the Benefits of Team Chemistry in 2021 - Colorado Rapids
- Columbus Crew SC Hosts Real Esteli FC Tomorrow in Second Leg of 2021 Scotiabank CONCACAF Champions League Round of 16 - Columbus Crew SC
- Arlo White, Tony Meola & Tyler Terens Headline Chicago Fire FC's 2021 Broadcast Team - Chicago Fire FC
- Atlanta United Signs SuperDraft Pick Josh Bauer - Atlanta United FC
- Week 1 News & Notes - MLS
- Sporting KC Signs Goalkeeper Parker Siegfried on Loan - Sporting Kansas City
- FC Dallas Announces Partnership with Gallagher - FC Dallas
- J. Rieger & Co. Announces Sporting KC Whiskey Label - Sporting Kansas City
- Red Bull Arena Receives Global Biorisk Advisory Council STAR Accreditation - New York Red Bulls
- CF Montréal to Kick off Season Saturday against Toronto FC - Club de Foot Montreal
- Sounders FC Loans Midfielder Shandon Hopeau to San Antonio FC - Seattle Sounders FC
- Patrick Seagrist Joins Indy Eleven on Loan - Inter Miami CF
- Nissan Stadium Transitions to Cashless Payment for All Future Events - Nashville SC
- New York City FC Signs 2021 MLS SuperDraft Pick Vuk Latinovich - New York City FC
- Minnesota United Announces Technical Staff Hires - Minnesota United FC
- Houston Dynamo Football Club & Lexus Partner to Drive Luxury Fan Experiences at BBVA Stadium - Houston Dynamo FC
- WSOC-TV, TV64 & Telemundo Charlotte Announce First-Ever Television Partnership with Charlotte Football Club - Charlotte FC
- Sergio Ruiz: "I'm Happy and Playing with Confidence" - Charlotte FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent FC Dallas Stories
- EstrellaTV KMPX-29 Updates FC Dallas Spanish-Language Broadcast Schedule
- FC Dallas Falls 1-0 to Minnesota United FC at Allianz Field
- #MINvDAL: Five Facts You Need to Know
- Rising Talent of MLS NEXT Set to Compete in Dallas Area this Summer
- Toyota Stadium to Host Four Concacaf Gold Cup Matches in July