Nashville Soccer Club Announces Partnership with Daktronics in First Nashville SC Stadium Event
NASHVILLE, Tenn.Â -Â Nashville Soccer Club announced today it has partnered withÂ DaktronicsÂ (NASDAQ-DAKT) to engage with fans when its new stadium opens in May 2022. The announcement was made during the first media event hosted at the Nashville SC Stadium construction site in 2021 and as part of a banner ceremony that was displayed where the main video board will be located.
Â The first in person event of the stadium site in 2021 comes as part of a series of activities the club is hosting to celebrate its 2021 Major League Soccer season opener against FC Cincinnati on April 17 at Nissan Stadium, presented by Jackson.Â Footage from the moment can be found in the media resources section.
As part of the event, the media experienced a visual tour of the stadium that located different key spaces, including The Backline's Supporters' Section, the locker room and both team benches, home and away, which will be located on the west side of the pitch. Following the tour, Nashville SC CEO Ian Ayre directed the reveal of a 40-by-20 feet banner ceremony showcasing the Nashville SC logo as well as the names of season ticket members as part of the design. Following the event, the banner will be moved to the south end of the stadium for fans to enjoy as they play pick-up soccer at Fair Park or drive by The Fairgrounds Nashville.
To conclude the celebration ahead of Nashville SC's opening match, the club surprised and delighted the workforce with tickets to an upcoming 2021 home match, once capacity restrictions improve in Music City.
Daktronics will design, manufacture and install six LED displays throughout the venue including the main video board at one end of the stadium, auxiliary, fascia, field-level and entry displays.
The main feature is a video board showcasing 10-millimeter pixel spacing and measuring approximately 34 feet high by 60 feet wide. An auxiliary video display in the opposite corner of the stadium from the main display will also feature 10-millimeter pixel spacing and measure more than 20 feet high by 54 feet wide.
To engage fans and share the video and information they desire, these displays are capable of variable content zoning. This allows each to show one large image or to be divided into multiple zones to show any combination of live video, instant replays, up-to-the-minute statistics, graphics and animations, and corporate partnership messages.
An entry gate display featuring 16-millimeter pixel spacing and measuring roughly 35 feet high by 65 feet wide will welcome fans to the stadium and share additional branding, upcoming event and corporate partnership information. Connecting with fans from the moment they arrive will help build their experience and prepare them for the action about to take place on the pitch.
Surrounding the fans along the seating fascia and the players on the pitch will be long, narrow LED displays. The two fascia displays will measure approximately three feet high by 262 feet wide and feature 16-millimeter pixel spacing while the pitch-level display will measure roughly two feet high by 560 feet in length and feature 10-millimeter pixel spacing.
These three displays provide the opportunity to highlight corporate partners throughout events while also sharing additional branding and statistical information for the fans throughout the stadium.
The best way for fans to experience Daktronics features and to be a part of Nashville SC's historic opening of its new stadium in MLS in 2022 at the best price is by purchasing their Season Ticket Memberships for the 2021 campaign at https://www.nashvillesc.com/tickets/memberships or by calling 615-750-8800.
Follow Nashville SC as they kick off its second MLS season by hosting FC Cincinnati on April 17 at Nissan Stadium. Buy your tickets at http://www.nashvillesc.com/tickets and follow the club on its social channels on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from April 15, 2021
- Charlotte FC Players React to Bank of America Stadium Renovation Plans - Charlotte FC
- Denver to Host First-Ever Concacaf Nations League Finals in June 2021 - Colorado Rapids
- Come to Our Pre-Match Party Saturday at Hard Rock Café Downtown: Nashville SC - Nashville SC
- Nashville Soccer Club Announces Partnership with Daktronics in First Nashville SC Stadium Event - Nashville SC
- LAFC Teams up with 710 Am ESPN and KFWB 980 La Mera Mera for 2021 Radio Broadcasts - Los Angeles FC
- Three Points: Houston Dynamo FC Open MLS Regular Season against San Jose Earthquakes - Houston Dynamo FC
- FC Cincinnati Announce Star64, IHeartRadio as Local Broadcast Partners - FC Cincinnati
- FC Dallas Announces Policies and Procedures for Toyota Stadium to Start 2021 Season - FC Dallas
- Rapids Look to Reap the Benefits of Team Chemistry in 2021 - Colorado Rapids
- Columbus Crew SC Hosts Real Esteli FC Tomorrow in Second Leg of 2021 Scotiabank CONCACAF Champions League Round of 16 - Columbus Crew SC
- Arlo White, Tony Meola & Tyler Terens Headline Chicago Fire FC's 2021 Broadcast Team - Chicago Fire FC
- Atlanta United Signs SuperDraft Pick Josh Bauer - Atlanta United FC
- Week 1 News & Notes - MLS
- Sporting KC Signs Goalkeeper Parker Siegfried on Loan - Sporting Kansas City
- FC Dallas Announces Partnership with Gallagher - FC Dallas
- J. Rieger & Co. Announces Sporting KC Whiskey Label - Sporting Kansas City
- Red Bull Arena Receives Global Biorisk Advisory Council STAR Accreditation - New York Red Bulls
- CF Montréal to Kick off Season Saturday against Toronto FC - Club de Foot Montreal
- Sounders FC Loans Midfielder Shandon Hopeau to San Antonio FC - Seattle Sounders FC
- Patrick Seagrist Joins Indy Eleven on Loan - Inter Miami CF
- Nissan Stadium Transitions to Cashless Payment for All Future Events - Nashville SC
- New York City FC Signs 2021 MLS SuperDraft Pick Vuk Latinovich - New York City FC
- Minnesota United Announces Technical Staff Hires - Minnesota United FC
- Houston Dynamo Football Club & Lexus Partner to Drive Luxury Fan Experiences at BBVA Stadium - Houston Dynamo FC
- WSOC-TV, TV64 & Telemundo Charlotte Announce First-Ever Television Partnership with Charlotte Football Club - Charlotte FC
- Sergio Ruiz: "I'm Happy and Playing with Confidence" - Charlotte FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Nashville SC Stories
- Nashville SC, Local Volunteers Paint Mural at New Community Soccer Pitch at TIRRC HeadquartersÃÂ
- Nashville Soccer Club Wraps up Homestand with Win over New England to Remain Undefeated
- What to Watch for as Nashville SC Wraps up Homestand against New England RevolutionÃÂ
- PLATINUM-Certified Artist BRELAND to Sing National Anthem at Nashville SC Match on May 8
- Nashville Soccer Club Set to Open Nissan Stadium at Near Full Capacity on May 23 on National Television