Nissan Stadium Transitions to Cashless Payment for All Future Events
NASHVILLE -Â Nissan Stadium announced on Thursday it has transitioned to a cashless payment facility beginning with this Saturday's Nashville SC season opener.
The transition is expected to allow for faster payment transactions and emphasizes the facility's commitment to a more contactless experience through its Safe Stadium Plan.
Visitors to the stadium for any future event, including Nashville SC and Tennessee Titans games, concerts or other event can expect purchases to be cashless, including tickets, merchandise, concessions and all other purchase points in the facility. The move embraces a growing trend across the nation among sports and entertainment venues to adopt cashless payment, including more than 20 NFL stadiums and other Nashville sports facilities.
Accepted methods of payment include credit or debit cards, gift cards, and mobile payment services such as Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay. Fans who arrive with cash only will be directed to Ticket Resolution windows near Sections 108, 309 and 338, where they can purchase a gift card with cash.
In addition to enhancing its contactless experience, Nissan Stadium continues its commitment to health and safety through its Safe Stadium Plan, which features thorough sanitation procedures, individually wrapped food at concessions, mobile ticketing and more. Pursuant to Major League Soccer rules, all fans attending an MLS match must wear a mask when in and around the stadium except when actively eating and drinking. More on the Safe Stadium Plan can be found here:Â www.nashvillesc.com/safestadium.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from April 15, 2021
- Charlotte FC Players React to Bank of America Stadium Renovation Plans - Charlotte FC
- Denver to Host First-Ever Concacaf Nations League Finals in June 2021 - Colorado Rapids
- Come to Our Pre-Match Party Saturday at Hard Rock Café Downtown: Nashville SC - Nashville SC
- Nashville Soccer Club Announces Partnership with Daktronics in First Nashville SC Stadium Event - Nashville SC
- LAFC Teams up with 710 Am ESPN and KFWB 980 La Mera Mera for 2021 Radio Broadcasts - Los Angeles FC
- Three Points: Houston Dynamo FC Open MLS Regular Season against San Jose Earthquakes - Houston Dynamo FC
- FC Cincinnati Announce Star64, IHeartRadio as Local Broadcast Partners - FC Cincinnati
- FC Dallas Announces Policies and Procedures for Toyota Stadium to Start 2021 Season - FC Dallas
- Rapids Look to Reap the Benefits of Team Chemistry in 2021 - Colorado Rapids
- Columbus Crew SC Hosts Real Esteli FC Tomorrow in Second Leg of 2021 Scotiabank CONCACAF Champions League Round of 16 - Columbus Crew SC
- Arlo White, Tony Meola & Tyler Terens Headline Chicago Fire FC's 2021 Broadcast Team - Chicago Fire FC
- Atlanta United Signs SuperDraft Pick Josh Bauer - Atlanta United FC
- Week 1 News & Notes - MLS
- Sporting KC Signs Goalkeeper Parker Siegfried on Loan - Sporting Kansas City
- FC Dallas Announces Partnership with Gallagher - FC Dallas
- J. Rieger & Co. Announces Sporting KC Whiskey Label - Sporting Kansas City
- Red Bull Arena Receives Global Biorisk Advisory Council STAR Accreditation - New York Red Bulls
- CF Montréal to Kick off Season Saturday against Toronto FC - Club de Foot Montreal
- Sounders FC Loans Midfielder Shandon Hopeau to San Antonio FC - Seattle Sounders FC
- Patrick Seagrist Joins Indy Eleven on Loan - Inter Miami CF
- Nissan Stadium Transitions to Cashless Payment for All Future Events - Nashville SC
- New York City FC Signs 2021 MLS SuperDraft Pick Vuk Latinovich - New York City FC
- Minnesota United Announces Technical Staff Hires - Minnesota United FC
- Houston Dynamo Football Club & Lexus Partner to Drive Luxury Fan Experiences at BBVA Stadium - Houston Dynamo FC
- WSOC-TV, TV64 & Telemundo Charlotte Announce First-Ever Television Partnership with Charlotte Football Club - Charlotte FC
- Sergio Ruiz: "I'm Happy and Playing with Confidence" - Charlotte FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Nashville SC Stories
- Nashville SC, Local Volunteers Paint Mural at New Community Soccer Pitch at TIRRC HeadquartersÃÂ
- Nashville Soccer Club Wraps up Homestand with Win over New England to Remain Undefeated
- What to Watch for as Nashville SC Wraps up Homestand against New England RevolutionÃÂ
- PLATINUM-Certified Artist BRELAND to Sing National Anthem at Nashville SC Match on May 8
- Nashville Soccer Club Set to Open Nissan Stadium at Near Full Capacity on May 23 on National Television