J. Rieger & Co. Announces Sporting KC Whiskey Label
J. Rieger & Co., the Kansas City based distillery located in the historic Electric Park, today announced its special 2021 Sporting Kansas City Whiskey Label.
Designed in collaboration with the Sporting Kansas City team, this year's limited-edition collectable bottle was inspired by the history and the energy of Kansas City and the people that live there. This is the second edition of the J. Rieger & Co. Sporting Kansas City Label and will be available to the general public beginning April 22 while supplies last.
Kansas City Whiskey is J. Rieger & Co.'s signature blend of straight bourbon, straight rye and light corn whiskey along with a hint of sherry. This limited-edition 750-ml. bottle is available for $34.99 at select retail stores throughout Kansas City, the J. Rieger & Co. distillery and at Children's Mercy Park, the world-class home of Sporting Kansas City.
In addition, J. Rieger & Co. has partnered with Sporting Kansas City to offer select Rieger cocktails throughout Children's Mercy Park. Guests are also encouraged to visit a special J. Rieger & Co. bar located in the Wise Power Shield Club at the stadium.
The new bottle will be exclusively available to Sporting Kansas City Season Ticket Members on April 21 during an STM event at the J. Rieger & Co. distillery, one day before its release to the public.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from April 15, 2021
- Charlotte FC Players React to Bank of America Stadium Renovation Plans - Charlotte FC
- Denver to Host First-Ever Concacaf Nations League Finals in June 2021 - Colorado Rapids
- Come to Our Pre-Match Party Saturday at Hard Rock Café Downtown: Nashville SC - Nashville SC
- Nashville Soccer Club Announces Partnership with Daktronics in First Nashville SC Stadium Event - Nashville SC
- LAFC Teams up with 710 Am ESPN and KFWB 980 La Mera Mera for 2021 Radio Broadcasts - Los Angeles FC
- Three Points: Houston Dynamo FC Open MLS Regular Season against San Jose Earthquakes - Houston Dynamo FC
- FC Cincinnati Announce Star64, IHeartRadio as Local Broadcast Partners - FC Cincinnati
- FC Dallas Announces Policies and Procedures for Toyota Stadium to Start 2021 Season - FC Dallas
- Rapids Look to Reap the Benefits of Team Chemistry in 2021 - Colorado Rapids
- Columbus Crew SC Hosts Real Esteli FC Tomorrow in Second Leg of 2021 Scotiabank CONCACAF Champions League Round of 16 - Columbus Crew SC
- Arlo White, Tony Meola & Tyler Terens Headline Chicago Fire FC's 2021 Broadcast Team - Chicago Fire FC
- Atlanta United Signs SuperDraft Pick Josh Bauer - Atlanta United FC
- Week 1 News & Notes - MLS
- Sporting KC Signs Goalkeeper Parker Siegfried on Loan - Sporting Kansas City
- FC Dallas Announces Partnership with Gallagher - FC Dallas
- J. Rieger & Co. Announces Sporting KC Whiskey Label - Sporting Kansas City
- Red Bull Arena Receives Global Biorisk Advisory Council STAR Accreditation - New York Red Bulls
- CF Montréal to Kick off Season Saturday against Toronto FC - Club de Foot Montreal
- Sounders FC Loans Midfielder Shandon Hopeau to San Antonio FC - Seattle Sounders FC
- Patrick Seagrist Joins Indy Eleven on Loan - Inter Miami CF
- Nissan Stadium Transitions to Cashless Payment for All Future Events - Nashville SC
- New York City FC Signs 2021 MLS SuperDraft Pick Vuk Latinovich - New York City FC
- Minnesota United Announces Technical Staff Hires - Minnesota United FC
- Houston Dynamo Football Club & Lexus Partner to Drive Luxury Fan Experiences at BBVA Stadium - Houston Dynamo FC
- WSOC-TV, TV64 & Telemundo Charlotte Announce First-Ever Television Partnership with Charlotte Football Club - Charlotte FC
- Sergio Ruiz: "I'm Happy and Playing with Confidence" - Charlotte FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.