Explorers Begin Final Homestand Of 2012 Season Tomorrow Night
SIOUX CITY, IA - The X's 20th season of providing affordable family entertainment is entering the final home stretch this weekend as the X's play will play their final 3 home games of the 2012 season versus the Kansas City T-Bones starting tomorrow night at Lewis & Clark Park.
The final home stand will be full of excitement with Saturday night being X's baseball card set giveaway night with post game autographs from X's players and coaches. Sunday night will be the final "bark in the park" (bring your dog to the game) of the year with a great family special of (1) Reserved Seat Ticket, (1) Hot Dog, and (1) Pepsi soft drink for only $11 per family member!
FIREWORKS will cap off the 2012 season following the Monday, September 3rd game and it's also FAN APPRECIATION night with an array of great giveaways throughout the entire game!!
The X's will also be having a merchandise blow out sale during the Monday, September 3rd game with all remaining items in the X's team shop being offered at 50% off retail price.
As a special promotion during the final 3 home games, ALL COLLEGE STUDENTS WILL RECEIVE A FREE RESERVED SEAT GAME TICKET to any of the final three games when they present their student ID at the Lewis & Clark Park box office.
Game time for Saturday and Monday is 7:05 PM and Sunday's contest will begin at 6:05 PM.
Tickets for all three games may be purchased one of three ways: in person at the Lewis & Clark Park Box Office, by telephone (712-277-9467), or on-line at www.xsbaseball.com. Group rates are available for groups of 20 or more!
• Discuss this story on the American Association message board...
American Association Stories from August 31, 2012
- American Association Results - AA
- Pheasants Falter in Lopsided Loss - Sioux Falls Canaries
- Massaro Reaches 500 Hits; 'Cats Rally to Beat Saints 7-4 - Gary SouthShore Railcats
- RedHawks Fall to Laredo 8-2 in Home Finale - Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks
- Saints Playoff Chances Nearly Done in 7-4 Loss to RailCats - St. Paul Saints
- Hodsdon's Fourth Complete Game Opens Diablos Final Series Of 2012 - El Paso Diablos
- Fish Dumped by Explorers Again, But Magic Number Down to Just One - Winnipeg Goldeyes
- Lemurs Back on the Winning Track - Laredo Lemurs
- Ninth Inning Meltdown Gives T-Bones Loss to Sox - Kansas City T-Bones
- Better Late Than Never - Amarillo ThunderHeads
- Holdren Bangs Go-Ahead Granny, Zocchi Earns Record in 'Dogs Win - Lincoln Saltdogs
- Simunic Signs New Three-Year Contract with RedHawks - Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks
- Explorers Begin Final Homestand Of 2012 Season Tomorrow Night - Sioux City Explorers
- Amarillo Sox to be featured on "Great Food Truck Race" - Amarillo ThunderHeads
- Nic Jackson Named American Association Player of the Year - Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks
- Saints Close out 20th Season with a Bounty We Can All Cash in On - St. Paul Saints
- Big Third Inning Helps Give KC Win over Amarillo - Kansas City T-Bones
- AirHogs Rout Pheasants, Pick up Game on Lemurs - Grand Prairie AirHogs
- American Association Game Recaps - AA
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.