Earthquakes Announce 2021 Promotional Calendar
SAN JOSE, Calif. - The San Jose Earthquakes announced today the promotional calendar and theme night schedule for remainder of the 2021 MLS regular season. This season's promotional calendar will see the return of fan favorite Heritage Nights with Vietnamese Heritage Night on Sunday, Aug. 8, Mexican Heritage Night on Saturday, Sept. 4, and Portuguese Heritage Night on Saturday, Sept. 25. Many of the Heritage Nights include exclusive giveaways, which can be viewed at the links below.
A highlight of the promotional calendar is a celebration of the 20th anniversary of the Quakes' first MLS Cup championship on Saturday, Oct. 23. Members of the 2001 team will be honored at halftime and an exclusive giveaway, as well as merchandise celebrating the championship, will be available.
Other theme night classics returning for the 2021 season include Pride on Tuesday, Aug. 17 against Minnesota United FC and College Night on Wednesday, Sept. 29 against Seattle Sounders FC. The regular season will come to an end with Fan Appreciation Day on Sunday, Nov. 7 against FC Dallas.
Fans can request to get their heritage, school, community or youth soccer group involved.
The full promotional calendar can be found below:
Date/Time Opponent Theme Presenting Sponsor Sunday, Aug. 8
(4 p.m.) LAFC Vietnamese Heritage Night Unilever Friday, Aug. 13
(7:30 p.m.) VAN Back to School Night & Women's Soccer Celebration CEFCU Tuesday, Aug. 17
(7:30 p.m.) MIN Pride Night Clover Saturday, Sept. 4
(7 p.m.) COL Mexican Heritage Night Audi Wednesday, Sept. 15
(7:30 p.m.) RSL First Responder Night Donor Network West Saturday, Sept. 25
(7 p.m.) LAFC Portuguese Heritage Night
VHP Wednesday, Sept. 29
(7:30 p.m.) SEA College Night: Cal, Santa Clara, Stanford, SJSU TBD Wednesday, Oct. 20
(7:30 p.m.) ATX TBD TBD Saturday, Oct. 23
(7 p.m.) VAN 2001 Team Reunion Intermedia Sunday, Nov. 7
(3 p.m.) DAL Fan Appreciation Day PayPal
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from July 29, 2021
- Columbus Crew Travels to the Bronx to Face New York City FC Friday Night - Columbus Crew SC
- Earthquakes Announce 2021 Promotional Calendar - San Jose Earthquakes
- Toronto FC to Play Remaining 2021 Season Home Matches at BMO Field - Toronto FC
- Match Preview: Atlanta United vs. Orlando City SC - Atlanta United FC
- CF Montréal Will Play All Remaining Home Games in Montreal in 2021 - Club de Foot Montreal
- MLS Canadian Clubs to Host Remaining Home Matches in Canada - MLS
- Whitecaps FC Confirm Remaining 2021 Home Matches to be Played at BC Place - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Philadelphia Union Sign Midfielder Jesús Bueno - Philadelphia Union
- Minnesota United Announces Next Round of Ticket Sales Schedule - Minnesota United FC
- Major League Soccer Celebrates Summer Spotlight with Newest Chapter of "Our SoccerÃ¢ÂÂ Campaign - MLS
- Nashville Soccer Club Trades Dominique Badji to the Colorado Rapids - Nashville SC
- Welcome Back, Dom: Rapids Acquire Badji from Nashville - Colorado Rapids
- Timbers Acquire Midfielder Santiago Moreno - Portland Timbers
- Orlando City Returns Home to Face Atlanta United - Orlando City SC
- Austin FC Signs Argentine Attacking Midfielder Sebastián Driussi to Designated Player Contract - Austin FC
- Inter Miami Match at New York Red Bulls Rescheduled to Saturday, October 9 - Inter Miami CF
- Columbus Crew's Lower.com Field to Host United States Men's National Team for 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifier against Costa Rica on October 13 - Columbus Crew SC
- New York Red Bulls-Inter Miami CF Match Rescheduled to October 9 - New York Red Bulls
- New England Revolution Players Collaborative Fund Unveiled with $20,000 Donation to Black Players for Change - New England Revolution
- Inter Miami CF Signs Defender Ventura Alvarado - Inter Miami CF
- Late Dotson Equalizer Earns MNUFC a Point in LAFC - Minnesota United FC
- LAFC Ties Minnesota United 2-2 - Los Angeles FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.