CF Montréal Will Play All Remaining Home Games in Montreal in 2021
MONTREAL - CF Montréal and MLS announced on Wednesday that the Club will be allowed to play all its remaining home games at Stade Saputo in 2021, including possible MLS playoffs games.
The announcement was made as the Public Health Agency of Canada and the Minister of Immigration have approved a National Interest Exemption that outlines stringent health and safety protocols allowing for all MLS players to participate in cross-border matches.
Included in the National Interest Exemption requirements, all traveling players and staff will continue to undertake COVID-19 molecular testing prior to, and upon arrival into Canada, regardless of their vaccination status. Those individuals who are partially vaccinated, or are un-vaccinated, will be required to observe a modified quarantine. Upon receipt of a negative COVID-19 test, these individuals may participate in work activities only, including trainings and games, and are otherwise prohibited from attending other functions or places through the remainder of a 14-day quarantine period, or until they leave the country.
Public Health's guidelines currently authorize the Club to host fans in all sections of Stade Saputo while respecting physical distancing restrictions, up to a maximum of 15,000 spectators.
With that said, as is the case for August matches, tickets for Members for remaining games at Stade Saputo will be automatically uploaded into CFM Member Portals, using Membership credits. Members will be assigned seats in the most accurate equivalent seating category, section and row to the ones initially purchased and no further action will be required.
Individual tickets for all games as of September will then go on sale to the general public on Saturday, August 7 at 10:00am, with priority given to fans who have joined CF Montréal's Individual Ticket Priority List via a presale starting Thursday, August 5. Group ticket reservations can also be made as of now by contacting email@example.com or 514-328-FOOT.
CF Montréal will be in action this Saturday, July 31, at 8pm, against Inter Miami CF, at DRV PNK Stadium, in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from July 29, 2021
- Columbus Crew Travels to the Bronx to Face New York City FC Friday Night - Columbus Crew SC
- Earthquakes Announce 2021 Promotional Calendar - San Jose Earthquakes
- Toronto FC to Play Remaining 2021 Season Home Matches at BMO Field - Toronto FC
- Match Preview: Atlanta United vs. Orlando City SC - Atlanta United FC
- CF Montréal Will Play All Remaining Home Games in Montreal in 2021 - Club de Foot Montreal
- MLS Canadian Clubs to Host Remaining Home Matches in Canada - MLS
- Whitecaps FC Confirm Remaining 2021 Home Matches to be Played at BC Place - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Philadelphia Union Sign Midfielder Jesús Bueno - Philadelphia Union
- Minnesota United Announces Next Round of Ticket Sales Schedule - Minnesota United FC
- Major League Soccer Celebrates Summer Spotlight with Newest Chapter of "Our SoccerÃ¢ÂÂ Campaign - MLS
- Nashville Soccer Club Trades Dominique Badji to the Colorado Rapids - Nashville SC
- Welcome Back, Dom: Rapids Acquire Badji from Nashville - Colorado Rapids
- Timbers Acquire Midfielder Santiago Moreno - Portland Timbers
- Orlando City Returns Home to Face Atlanta United - Orlando City SC
- Austin FC Signs Argentine Attacking Midfielder Sebastián Driussi to Designated Player Contract - Austin FC
- Inter Miami Match at New York Red Bulls Rescheduled to Saturday, October 9 - Inter Miami CF
- Columbus Crew's Lower.com Field to Host United States Men's National Team for 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifier against Costa Rica on October 13 - Columbus Crew SC
- New York Red Bulls-Inter Miami CF Match Rescheduled to October 9 - New York Red Bulls
- New England Revolution Players Collaborative Fund Unveiled with $20,000 Donation to Black Players for Change - New England Revolution
- Inter Miami CF Signs Defender Ventura Alvarado - Inter Miami CF
- Late Dotson Equalizer Earns MNUFC a Point in LAFC - Minnesota United FC
- LAFC Ties Minnesota United 2-2 - Los Angeles FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Club de Foot Montreal Stories
- CF Montréal in Columbus Saturday Night
- FC Laval Joins CF Montréal's Scouting and Development Centre
- CF Montréal Tops HFX Wanderers FC 3-1
- CF Montréal Takes on the HFX Wanderers FC Wednesday Night in Halifax
- CF Montréal Announce Three Additions to the First Team Coaching Staff