D-Fenders Impede Stampede
The Idaho Stampede fell, 117-107, Friday night to the Los Angeles D-Fenders despite five Stampede players scoring in double figures. Minnesota Timberwolves assignee Tyus Jones scored a team-high 25 points and four assists. Jeff Ayres registered his seventh double-double of the season with 19 points and 11 rebounds, while Brandon Fields (21 points) and Jeremy Williams (11points) combined for 32 points. Phil Pressey recorded a team-high five assists and 12 points off the bench.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from December 19, 2015
- Legends Stomp Bighorns - Texas Legends
- Bighorns Split Weekend Series with Texas 1-1 - Reno Bighorns
- Pistons' Brandon Jennings Has Double-Double in Debut with Grand Rapids - Grand Rapids Drive
- BayHawks Best Charge on Cavs Night - Canton Charge
- Red Claws Take Down Knicks - Maine Red Claws
- Iowa Energy Fall to Grand Rapids - Iowa Wolves
- Westchester Knicks Split Weekend Series with Red Claws, Falling 112-100 in Maine - Westchester Knicks
- Ronald Roberts Jr. records Raptors 905 team season-high 29 points in loss - Raptors 905
- Mavericks Assign Jeremy Evans to the Texas Legends - Texas Legends
- Boston Celtics Assign Terry Rozier to the Maine Red Claws - Maine Red Claws
- Cavaliers Assign Joe Harris to Canton Charge - Canton Charge
- BayHawks Waive Samuel Deguara - Erie BayHawks
- Norman Powell Assigned to Raptors 905 - Raptors 905
- Pistons Assign Darrun Hilliard and Reggie Bullock to Grand Rapids Drive - Grand Rapids Drive
- D-Fenders Impede Stampede - Idaho Stampede
- D-Fenders Impede Stampede - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Warriors Extend Win Streak to Five, Defeat the Jam at Home - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Jam Fall to Warriors 99-93 - Bakersfield Jam
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.