Cavaliers Assign Joe Harris to Canton Charge
CLEVELAND - The Cleveland Cavaliers have assigned guard Joe Harris to the Canton Charge, the Cavaliers exclusively owned and operated NBA Development League team, Cavaliers General Manager David Griffin announced today from Cleveland Clinic Courts.
Harris has appeared in nine games for the Charge this season, averaging 17.3 points, 4.8 rebounds and 2.7 assists in 33.9 minutes per game.
Harris has played in five games for the Cavs this season.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from December 19, 2015
- Legends Stomp Bighorns - Texas Legends
- Bighorns Split Weekend Series with Texas 1-1 - Reno Bighorns
- Pistons' Brandon Jennings Has Double-Double in Debut with Grand Rapids - Grand Rapids Drive
- BayHawks Best Charge on Cavs Night - Canton Charge
- Red Claws Take Down Knicks - Maine Red Claws
- Iowa Energy Fall to Grand Rapids - Iowa Wolves
- Westchester Knicks Split Weekend Series with Red Claws, Falling 112-100 in Maine - Westchester Knicks
- Ronald Roberts Jr. records Raptors 905 team season-high 29 points in loss - Raptors 905
- Mavericks Assign Jeremy Evans to the Texas Legends - Texas Legends
- Boston Celtics Assign Terry Rozier to the Maine Red Claws - Maine Red Claws
- Cavaliers Assign Joe Harris to Canton Charge - Canton Charge
- BayHawks Waive Samuel Deguara - Erie BayHawks
- Norman Powell Assigned to Raptors 905 - Raptors 905
- Pistons Assign Darrun Hilliard and Reggie Bullock to Grand Rapids Drive - Grand Rapids Drive
- D-Fenders Impede Stampede - Idaho Stampede
- D-Fenders Impede Stampede - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Warriors Extend Win Streak to Five, Defeat the Jam at Home - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Jam Fall to Warriors 99-93 - Bakersfield Jam
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.