Stampede Acquire Kevin Parrom
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho Stampede announced today that the team has acquired forward Kevin Parrom from the available player pool. Following the move, Idaho's roster stands at 11 players (not including Utah Jazz assignee Tibor Pleiss).
Parrom (6-6, 217, Arizona) was selected by the Rio Grande Valley Vipers in the second round of the 2013 NBA D-League Draft. He appeared in 46 games (six starts) for the Vipers, averaging 10.0 points 4.3 rebounds and 2.0 assists in 22.0 minutes. He spent the 2014-15 season playing overseas in Finland and Mexico. On Oct. 30, 2015, Rio Grande Valley traded Parrom's returning player rights to the Texas Legends. He was waived by the Legends on Nov. 11.
The New York native, played four years at the University of Arizona (2009-13), averaging 8.3 points, 4.9 rebounds and 1.9 assists in 23.5 minutes in 35 games (12 starts) during his senior season.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from April 2, 2016
- Warriors Drop Regular Season Finale - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Idaho Tops Santa Cruz - Idaho Stampede
- Grand Rapids Nearly Beats D-League's Best Team - Grand Rapids Drive
- Sioux Falls Earns 107-106 Victory over Grand Rapids - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- RGV Vipers Win Regular-Season Finale 128-121 over Los Angeles - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Austin Secures Division Championship with Win against Texas 104-84 - Austin Spurs
- Iowa Energy Finish Season with Win - Iowa Wolves
- Westchester Knicks End Regular Season with Loss - Westchester Knicks
- Red Claws Finish Regular Season with Win over Knicks - Maine Celtics
- Drive Make Final Roster Moves - Grand Rapids Drive
- Stampede Acquire Kevin Parrom - Idaho Stampede
- Jam Dropped by Bighorns - Bakersfield Jam
- The Bighorns Spread the Jam Thin - Reno Bighorns
- Douglas-Roberts Tabs Triple-Double in Win - Texas Legends
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.