Chasers to Give Away Mystery Bobblehead on Mystery Night
The Omaha Storm Chasers have announced "Mystery Night" for Thursday, July 18, which will feature a special "Mystery Bobblehead Giveaway" for the first 1,500 fans to enter Werner Park that evening when gates open at 6:00pm CT.
"Our fans are NOT going to want to miss this premium giveaway," said Storm Chasers President and General Manager Martie Cordaro."With the connection this player has to the Omaha Metro and Werner Park, this bobblehead is one that collectors will want as part of their collection."
In addition to the bobblehead giveaway, fans can enjoy $2 "Mystery Beers" as part of that evening's Thirsty Thursday promotion, as well as mystery-themed games, including a Mystery Ticket Drawing and Mystery Prize Wheel, as well as other interactive games throughout the night.
Premium Pass holders for the month of July are guaranteed to receive the Mystery Bobblehead and a ticket to that evening's contest, along with the Lunar Lady Bobblehead Giveaway on Saturday, June 20. Those holders will not have to wait in line to receive either of those giveaways. For more information on the Storm Chasers' Premium Pass click here: https://www.milb.com/omaha/tickets/premium-pass
The Storm Chasers are currently in the midst of a nine-game road trip and return home to Werner Park on Thursday, July 4 to start a four-game set with the Nashville Sounds. The 51st annual First National Bank Independence Fireworks Spectacular is scheduled to follow that evening's series opener, featuring the longest fireworks show of the season at over 20 minutes with the "Biggest Fireworks in the Omaha Metro".
Single game tickets for that night and all remaining Storm Chasers home contests can be purchased online at www.omahastormchasers.com, or by calling the Werner Park Ticket Office from noon until 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday at (402) 738-5100.
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Coast League message board...
Pacific Coast League Stories from July 2, 2019
- Garcia Walks off for Redbirds Win - Memphis Redbirds
- Late Rally Comes up a Bit Short - El Paso Chihuahuas
- Suarez brilliant as River Cats clobber Isotopes - Sacramento River Cats
- Grizz out-slug El Paso 11-9 on Tuesday - Fresno Grizzlies
- 'Cakes Split Twin Bill - New Orleans Baby Cakes
- River Cats Pounce on Isotopes, 11-2 - Albuquerque Isotopes
- Dodgers Off-Key Against Sounds - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Iowa Scores Early, Not Often in Loss to San Antonio - Iowa Cubs
- Nashville Fends off Oklahoma City in Victory - Nashville Sounds
- Smith Deals, Hager Comes up Clutch for Missions - San Antonio Missions
- Nashville Sounds Game Information: Nashville Sounds (36-47) vs. Oklahoma City Dodgers (34-48) - Nashville Sounds
- Express Shutout Chasers 5-0 - Omaha Storm Chasers
- Chasers to Give Away Mystery Bobblehead on Mystery Night - Omaha Storm Chasers
- Huge July 4th Weekend Ahead at Chukchansi Park - Fresno Grizzlies
- Round Rock Express RHP Jose Urquidy Promoted to Houston Astros - Round Rock Express
- Game Notes: Memphis Redbirds (34-49) vs New Orleans Baby Cakes (45-38) - Memphis Redbirds
- Game Notes at Las Vegas - Reno Aces
- OKC Dodgers Game Notes - July 2, 2019 - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- 2019 Jarritos Triple-A Home Run Derby Participants Announced - El Paso Chihuahuas
- Celebrate Independence Day Weekend with the OKC Dodgers - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Flipping the Script at the Wolff - San Antonio Missions
- Green blasts grand slam but River Cats drop game - Sacramento River Cats
- Isotopes End Skid Behind Hilliard's Grand Slam - Albuquerque Isotopes
- Reno's Comeback Attempt Grounded by Las Vegas - Reno Aces
- Corban Joseph's Response to All-Star Snub: Just Keep Raking - Las Vegas Aviators
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Omaha Storm Chasers Stories
- "50 Summers" Selected for 14th Annual Baseball Film Festival at National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum
- Chasers, USL Omaha Announce Addition of Ryan Querry as Chief Revenue Officer
- Chasers Shut out Express 6-0 in 2019 Finale
- Express Topple Chasers 5-3
- Chasers Halt Express 4-0