Cam Maclise Loaned to AHL's Chicago Wolves
ESTERO, Fla. - The Florida Everblades have loaned forward Cam Maclise to the American Hockey League's Chicago Wolves.
In his first season with the Everblades and third year as a pro, Maclise has played in all 20 of Florida's games this season, totaling 11 points on four goals and seven assists.
A native of Lacombe, Alberta, Maclise has split his pro career between the ECHL and AHL ranks. He has suited up in 105 career AHL contests and has recorded nine goals and 11 assists. Maclise has tabbed 20 goals and 17 assists in 67 career ECHL games.
Last season, Maclise racked up 12 goals and 20 points in 34 games for the ECHL's Jacksonville Icemen. He also registered two goals and five assists in 38 games with the AHL's Manitoba Moose.
Florida wraps up its current four-game road trip with a Wednesday night matchup against Jacksonville. Faceoff is set for 7 p.m. at Veterans Memorial Arena.
Blades 365 Memberships are still on sale for the 2019-20 season! Get great seat locations, big savings and exclusive year-round experiences with a full season, 24-game or 12-game Blades 365 Membership!
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from December 2, 2019
- Langan Completes Solar Bears Comeback against Stingrays in 4-3 OT Win - Orlando Solar Bears
- Rays Come up Short to Orlando in OT - South Carolina Stingrays
- Walleye Weekly: Bring Your Teddy to the Game - Toledo Walleye
- ECHL Transactions - December 2 - ECHL
- Admirals Acquire Former 1st-Round Pick Phillips from Worcester - Norfolk Admirals
- Americans Rookie Plus Performer for November - Allen Americans
- Stingrays Weekly Report - December 2 - South Carolina Stingrays
- Game Preview: Solar Bears vs. Stingrays - Orlando Solar Bears
- Oil Drops: Tulsa Oilers Weekly Report - December 2 - Tulsa Oilers
- Roe Shares Honor as ECHL's AMI Graphics Plus Performer of Month - Florida Everblades
- Allen's Sadek, Florida's Roe Share AMI Graphics/ECHL Plus Performer of the Month - ECHL
- Steelheads Weekly - December 2, 2019 - Idaho Steelheads
- Wednesday's Game at Rapid City Postponed - Wichita Thunder
- Cam Maclise Loaned to AHL's Chicago Wolves - Florida Everblades
- Wednesday's Game vs Thunder Postponed - Rapid City Rush
- Thunder Weekly, December 2 - Wichita Thunder
- Indy Fuel Pit Stop: Week 8 (November 25 - December 2, 2019) - Indy Fuel
- Mavs Monday: KC Makes Headway with Weekend Sweep in Wichita - Kansas City Mavericks
- Komets Push Win Streak to Five Games - Fort Wayne Komets
- Royals Weekly Report: 4 Games in Canada this Week - Reading Royals
- Grizzlies Weekly: Utah Completes Successful 4-1 Homestand - Utah Grizzlies
- Mavericks Teddy Bear Toss this Saturday - Kansas City Mavericks
- K-Wings Weekly: Week of December 2 - Kalamazoo Wings
- Mariners Weekly: Calling All Teddy Bears - Maine Mariners
- Frechette Named Honig's/ECHL Official of the Month - ECHL
- Swamp Rabbits Weekly - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Florida Everblades Stories
- 'Blades Trade for Goaltender, Receive Maclise Back from AHL Loan
- 'Blades Earn Point against IceMen to Close Road Trip
- 'Blades Weekly: Rematch with Stingrays Lies Ahead
- Roe Shares Honor as ECHL's AMI Graphics Plus Performer of Month
- Cam Maclise Loaned to AHL's Chicago Wolves