Allen's Sadek, Florida's Roe Share AMI Graphics/ECHL Plus Performer of the Month
December 2, 2019 - ECHL (ECHL) News Release
PRINCETON, N.J. - Allen Americans' defenseman Jack Sadek and Florida Everblades' defenseman Logan Roe are the co-recipients of the AMIâGraphics ECHLâPlus Performer of the Month for November after sharing the league lead with a plus-minus rating of +14.
Sadek posted an even or better rating in each of his 13 games during the month, including posting a +3 on Nov. 30 at Tulsa.
The 22-year-old has tallied six points (1g-5a) in 18 games with the Americans this season this season and leads ECHLârookies with a +13 rating.
Prior to turning pro, Sadek posted 43 points (10g-33a) in 125 career games at the University of Minnesota.
Roe posted an even or better rating in 12 of 14 games in November, and was a +3 on Nov. 13 against Orlando and on Nov. 27 at Utah.
The 27-year-old is tied for fourth among ECHLâdefensemen with 15 points (5g-10a) in 20 games this season and is tied for the league lead with a +17 rating.
Aânative of Fort Myers, Florida, Roe has tallied 104 points (21g-83a) in 267 career games with Florida. He was the ECHLâPlus Performer of the Year in 2017-18 after leading the league with a +43 rating.
Prior to turning pro, Roe posted 25 points (1g-24a) in 146 career games at Canisius College.
In recognition of their accomplishment, AMIâGraphics will present Jack Sadek and Logan Roe with a personalized Plus Performer of the Month Banner during an on-ice ceremony at an upcoming home game.
Runners Up: Alex Guptill, Allen; Eric Knodel, Reading and Mitch Vanderlaan, South Carolina (+13).
Top Plus Performer(s) for Each Club: Adirondack - Ara Nazarian (+5); Atlanta - Tommy Marchin and Eric Neiley (+6); Brampton - Daniel Leavens and Brenden Miller (+12); Cincinnati - Darik Angeli (+8); Fort Wayne - Olivier Galipeau (+6); Greenville - Matt Marcinew (+7); Idaho - Anthony Nellis (+5); Indy - Mathew Thompson (+8); Jacksonville - Mike Hedden (+6); Kalamazoo - Adam Dauda, Ian Edmondson and Luke Sandler (+3); Kansas City - Mitch Hults (+7); Maine - Ryan Culkin and Ryan Gropp (+5); Newfoundland - Matt Bradley and Garrett Johnston (+7); Norfolk - Alex Jaeckle (+10); Orlando - Kevin Lohan (+3); Rapid City - Stephane Legault (+6); Toledo - Tyler Spezia (+7); Tulsa - Charlie Sampair (+7); Utah - Tim McGauley (+5); Wheeling - Steve Johnson and Aaron Titcomb (+3); Wichita - Peter Crinella (+5) and Worcester - Connor Doherty, Tanner Pond and Dante Salituro (-1).
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from December 2, 2019
- Langan Completes Solar Bears Comeback against Stingrays in 4-3 OT Win - Orlando Solar Bears
- Rays Come up Short to Orlando in OT - South Carolina Stingrays
- Walleye Weekly: Bring Your Teddy to the Game - Toledo Walleye
- ECHL Transactions - December 2 - ECHL
- Admirals Acquire Former 1st-Round Pick Phillips from Worcester - Norfolk Admirals
- Americans Rookie Plus Performer for November - Allen Americans
- Stingrays Weekly Report - December 2 - South Carolina Stingrays
- Game Preview: Solar Bears vs. Stingrays - Orlando Solar Bears
- Oil Drops: Tulsa Oilers Weekly Report - December 2 - Tulsa Oilers
- Roe Shares Honor as ECHL's AMI Graphics Plus Performer of Month - Florida Everblades
- Allen's Sadek, Florida's Roe Share AMI Graphics/ECHL Plus Performer of the Month - ECHL
- Steelheads Weekly - December 2, 2019 - Idaho Steelheads
- Wednesday's Game at Rapid City Postponed - Wichita Thunder
- Cam Maclise Loaned to AHL's Chicago Wolves - Florida Everblades
- Wednesday's Game vs Thunder Postponed - Rapid City Rush
- Thunder Weekly, December 2 - Wichita Thunder
- Indy Fuel Pit Stop: Week 8 (November 25 - December 2, 2019) - Indy Fuel
- Mavs Monday: KC Makes Headway with Weekend Sweep in Wichita - Kansas City Mavericks
- Komets Push Win Streak to Five Games - Fort Wayne Komets
- Royals Weekly Report: 4 Games in Canada this Week - Reading Royals
- Grizzlies Weekly: Utah Completes Successful 4-1 Homestand - Utah Grizzlies
- Mavericks Teddy Bear Toss this Saturday - Kansas City Mavericks
- K-Wings Weekly: Week of December 2 - Kalamazoo Wings
- Mariners Weekly: Calling All Teddy Bears - Maine Mariners
- Frechette Named Honig's/ECHL Official of the Month - ECHL
- Swamp Rabbits Weekly - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.