Burlington Walks-Off with 3-2 Win on Soto Single
Well it has been a while, but the Bees walked off a win on Sunday afternoon 3-2 against the Beloit Snappers.
With the game tied at 2 and two out in the bottom of the ninth Rayneldy Rosario dumped a little single to shallow left field. A wild pitch moved him to third. Alvaro Rubalcaba worked a walk and Livan Soto laced an RBI single to right center driving in the winning run.
Ethan Clark earned the win with 1.2 innings of relief. He did not allow a walk or a hit. He struck out 4, walked 2.
Images from this story
Livan Soto of the Burlington Bees
• Discuss this story on the Midwest League message board...
Midwest League Stories from August 25, 2019
- Cougars Turn Tables on Bandits with 8-2 Win - Quad Cities River Bandits
- Robinson Blasts Third Homer in Cougar Win - Kane County Cougars
- Chiefs Stun Kernels with Nine-Run Ninth - Peoria Chiefs
- Burlington Walks-Off with 3-2 Win on Soto Single - Burlington Bees
- Hot Streak Continues in 4-2 Win - West Michigan Whitecaps
- Edwards Homers Twice in Thumping of Wisconsin - Clinton LumberKings
- Peoria Prevails at Cedar Rapids - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Clinton Clubs Rattlers 12-1 - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- Nuts Nose out Loons, 3-2 - Lansing Lugnuts
- Captains Break Tie in 8th, Edge Dragons 3-2 - Dayton Dragons
- Harris Homers, But Fort Wayne Falls Short - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Finfrock Finds Needed Outs in Ninth - Great Lakes Loons
- Delgado Carries Captains - Lake County Captains
- Hot Rods and Cubs Postponed on Sunday Afternoon - Bowling Green Hot Rods
- Byron Buxton joins Kernels on MLB rehab assignment - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- TinCaps Game Notes: August 25 at West Michigan (Game 130) - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Dayton Dragons GameDay Notes for Sunday, August 25 - Dayton Dragons
- 'Caps Win 7th of Last 10 - West Michigan Whitecaps
- Cubs Continue Playoff Push with 2-1 Win over Bowling Green - South Bend Cubs
- Cougars Lose, Race Tightens - Kane County Cougars
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.