Amerks Home against Belleville on Back-To-Back Nights this Weekend
(Rochester, NY) - The Rochester Americans are home twice this weekend as they host the North Division rival Belleville Senators on back-to-back nights at The Blue Cross Arena. The Amerks are hosting Pride Night on Friday before turning back the clock on Saturday for a special 90's Night celebration.
The Pride Night festivities begin with a Genesee Pregame Happy Hour from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. in the Genesee Brew House Upper Atrium Bar, featuring live music and $2 drafts of Genesee and Genesee Light.
For the second straight year, the Amerks will auction off a full team set of Pride-taped sticks the players will use in warm-ups the night of the game as well as the following week against the Cleveland Monsters, who are hosting their Pride Night on Friday, Jan. 21 against Rochester at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse.
The online auction, powered by DASH, a sports-focused online auction platform and partner of the Amerks, will be open for bidding beginning at noon on Thursday, Jan. 13 and will run through 10 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 21. Winners will be contacted directly.
To access the auction, visit https://amerks.co/3f078Jr or text "DASH" to 66866, click on the download link and install DASH on your mobile device. Fans can then create their own personal profile and select the Amerks as their favorite team to start bidding. Proceeds from the auction will benefit ImageOut.
Friday's Pride Night game will be tape-delayed on CW Rochester and available for viewing the following day at noon.
It's a 321 Weekend special for 90's Night on Saturday, featuring $3 select 12 oz. beers, $2 hot dogs and $1 popcorn available all game long while the first 2,500 fans in attendance will receive a custom Amerks slap bracelet.
The game will also feature 90's themed music and nostalgic in-game elements from the decade as well as an appearance from the 1996 Calder Cup, which was last in Rochester in June of that year when the Amerks won their sixth Calder Cup in franchise history. Fans will have the opportunity to take photos with the Cup as well as the official championship banner from that year in the upper concourse from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. with a special half-hour event reserved exclusively for Amerks Season Ticket Members beginning at 3:30 p.m.
Due to COVID-19 protocols, fans will not be permitted to touch or handle the Calder Cup in any way.
Saturday's game will be televised live locally on CW Rochester with full coverage beginning at 5 p.m.
Amerks single-game tickets for the 2021-22 season, which start as low as just $10, are available for purchase online at www.amerks.com/tickets or by calling 585-454-5335.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from January 11, 2022
- Three Join Roadrunners from Rapid City, Three to Coyotes Taxi Squad - Tucson Roadrunners
- Anaheim Ducks Announce Roster Moves - San Diego Gulls
- Luke Witkowski Reassigned by Detroit - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Amerks Sign Patrick Polino to Professional Tryout - Rochester Americans
- Anaheim Ducks Claim Lucas Elvenes on Waivers - San Diego Gulls
- Texas Stars Reassign Yauheni Aksiantsiuk and Max Martin to Idaho Steelheads - Texas Stars
- Tampa Bay Lightning Reassign Forward Remi Elie to Syracuse Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
- Syracuse Crunch, Laval Rocket Announce Rescheduled Game - Syracuse Crunch
- Rangers Recall Braden Schneider, Assign Three to Hartford - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Amerks Home against Belleville on Back-To-Back Nights this Weekend - Rochester Americans
- Griffins Clash against Top Two Teams in Division - Grand Rapids Griffins
- IceHogs and Wild Announce Rescheduled Date - Rockford IceHogs
- AHL Reschedules Iowa Wild Home Game - Iowa Wild
- Syracuse Crunch Weekly Ã¢ÂÂ Vol. 28, No. 13 - Syracuse Crunch
- Coyotes Recall Soderstrom, Kolyachonok and Prosvetov from Tucson Roadrunners to Taxi Squad - Tucson Roadrunners
- Goaltender Zach Fucale Re-Assigned to Chocolate and White - Hershey Bears
- Comets Make Roster Additions Ahead of Busy Week - Utica Comets
- Bears Weekly #14: Hershey Pushes for Division Lead - Hershey Bears
- Penguins Weekly - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- IceHogs Weekly: IceHogs Offense Begins 2022 Scalding Hot Ahead of Six-Game Homestand at BMO Harris Bank Center - Rockford IceHogs
- The Bridgeport Report: Week 13 - Bridgeport Islanders
- Heat Announce Pair of Schedule Updates - Stockton Heat
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Rochester Americans Stories
- Amerks Hosting Community Food Drive this Week to Support Families Impacted by Buffalo Shooting
- Amerks Drop Series Opener to Rocket
- Amerks' Rally in Third to Take Down Comets in Game 5
- Amerks Advance to Meet Laval in North Division Finals of 2022 Calder Cup Playoffs
- Rochester Americans Game Preview: Thursday, May 19 at Utica: North Division Semifinals - Game 5