Adirondack Adds Forward Hans Gorowsky; Riley Returns
GLENS FALLS, NY - The Adirondack Thunder, proud ECHL affiliate of the New Jersey Devils, announced today that they have signed forward Hans Gorowsky on an amateur try-out contract. In addition, forward Conor Riley has returned to the Thunder after he was released from his PTO by the AHL's Providence Bruins.
Gorowsky, 24, completed his four-year collegiate career at the University of Alabama-Huntsville. He recorded his best year for the Chargers this season after he collected a career-high 19 points (12g-7a) from 38 games played, leading the squad in goals scored and total points.
Prior to playing collegiately, Gorowsky skated a pair of seasons with the NAHL's Fairbanks Ice Dogs in Alaska. The Lino Lakes, MN native appeared in 114 regular-season NAHL games, while racking up 88 points (32g-56a), 67 PIM and a +27 rating.
Riley, 26, re-joins the Thunder roster after his second AHL stint of the season. The Massena, NY native appeared in three games for Providence but did not record a point. The third-year pro has now skated in five career AHL games.
The Thunder hit the ice for a trio of games at Cool Insuring Arena this weekend. Adirondack hosts Newfoundland for games on Friday and Saturday evenings before finishing the weekend as Reading comes into town for a St. Patrick's Day afternoon contest. For the latest Thunder news, follow the team on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @ECHLThunder.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from March 13, 2019
- Road Warriors: 'Blades Outlast Solar Bears in Shootout Victory - Florida Everblades
- Gladiators Prevail in 11-Round Shootout - South Carolina Stingrays
- Atlanta Erases Three Goal Deficit and Takes Win in Epic 11-Round Shootout - Atlanta Gladiators
- Gosselin Wins It for 'Clones in First Pro Game - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Skinner Returns; Edmondson Signed to SPC - Wichita Thunder
- ECHL Transactions - March 13 - ECHL
- ECHL Announces Fine, Suspensions - ECHL
- Canisius College D Jimmy Mazza Signs with Royals - Reading Royals
- Game Preview: Solar Bears vs. Everblades - Orlando Solar Bears
- Adirondack Adds Forward Hans Gorowsky; Riley Returns - Adirondack Thunder
- Monarchs Care Foundation Donates $5,000 to CMC Breast Care Center - Manchester Monarchs
- Former NHLer Jared Ross Re-Signs with Atlanta - Atlanta Gladiators
- 'Blades Sign Dickman to ATO; Wade Returns from AHL - Florida Everblades
- Cyclones Game Preview: vs. Ft. Wayne - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Cyclones Add Defenseman Gosselin - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Americans and Oilers Meet for the Final Time this Season - Allen Americans
- Keserich and Oilers Dominate Americans 4-0 - Allen Americans
- Oilers Blank Americans 4-0 - Tulsa Oilers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.