Ward Wins NLL 'Goaltender of the Year' Award
DENVER - When the Colorado Mammoth made Dillon Ward the third-overall pick in the 2013 NLL Entry Draft, it marked the first time in 14 years that a goaltender was selected in the top three. The results speak for themselves. One season after leading the League in save percentage, Ward has been named the National Lacrosse League 'Goaltender of the Year'. The 26-year-old from Orangeville, Ontario finished the 2017 campaign second in save percentage (.793), three-thousandths behind the leader. He...
Paid Partner Content
- Colorado Rapids fall to Real Salt Lake on the road
- Juan Ramirez, Colorado Rapids sever ties
- Diego Valeri sets records, leads Timbers to win over Rapids
- Colorado Rapids at Portland Timbers: How to watch, preview and more
- Rapids interim head coach Steve Cooke shaped by his working-class background in England