Wolf Pack Recall Taylor from Loan; Brassard Assigned to ECHL Jacksonville
HARTFORD, CT - The Hartford Wolf Pack announced a pair roster moves earlier today. The club has recalled defenseman Jeff Taylor from loan from the ECHL's Jacksonville Icemen. In addition, the club has loaned goaltender François Brassard to the Icemen.
Taylor, 27, has appeared in one game with the Wolf Pack this season, coming back on October 16th. A seventh-round draft pick (203rd) by the Pittsburgh Penguins in 2014, Taylor has appeared in 79 career AHL contests with the Wolf Pack and Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins.
Brassard, 27, is 1-1-1 in three appearances with the Icemen this season. He has yet to make his debut in the AHL. In 32 career ECHL games, Brassard in 12-15-3 with a .901 save percentage and a 2.96 goals against average. Signed by the Wolf Pack to a one-year AHL contract on September 22nd, Brassard was a sixth-round draft pick (166th) by the Ottawa Senators in 2012.
The Pack is back at the XL Center on Wednesday, December 1st, when they host the Springfield Thunderbirds. Puck drop is set for 7:00 pm. For tickets, please visit www.hartfordwolfpack.com.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from November 29, 2021
- Wolves Insider: First-Place Showdown Looms - Chicago Wolves
- Tucson Roadrunners Road Ahead: Cruising to Colorado - Tucson Roadrunners
- Triumph Through Tragedy: Mikey DiPietro and Hockey Fights Cancer - Abbotsford Canucks
- Red Wings Recall Kyle Criscuolo - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Kaut Reassigned to Eagles, Miner Headed to Utah - Colorado Eagles
- Dallas Stars Recall Yauheni Aksiantsiuk from Idaho to Texas - Texas Stars
- Abbotsford Canucks vs Ontario Reign Preview - Abbotsford Canucks
- Weekly Report: a Grueling Week, Daccord Stands Tall and More - Charlotte Checkers
- Hogs Weekly: IceHogs Hit the Road for Three-Game Trek to Start December - Rockford IceHogs
- Bunnaman and Willman Loaned to Phantoms - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- San Diego Gulls Forward Brayden Tracey Named AHL Player of the Week - San Diego Gulls
- San Diego's Brayden Tracey Named AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Groulx Re-Joins Gulls - San Diego Gulls
- Wolf Pack Recall Taylor from Loan; Brassard Assigned to ECHL Jacksonville - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Tampa Bay Lightning Recall Forward Gabe Fortier from Syracuse Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
- Pittsburgh Recalls Drew O'connor - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Panthers Recall Aleksi Heponiemi and Matt Kiersted - Charlotte Checkers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Hartford Wolf Pack Stories
- Wolf Pack Represtened at 2022 IIHF Men's World Championship
- Jared Degler Named Wolf Pack Team Winner of AHL's IOA/American Speciality Person of the Year Award
- Two Minutes for Thoughts: May 3rd, 2022
- Rangers Recall Seven from Wolf Pack
- Wolf Pack End Season with 6-3 Victory over Visiting Penguins