Bunnaman and Willman Loaned to Phantoms
Lehigh Valley, PA - The Philadelphia Flyers have loaned forwards Connor Bunnaman and Max Willman to the Lehigh Valley Phantoms, according to Flyers President of Hockey Operations and General Manager, Chuck Fletcher. In a separate transaction, goalie Pat Nagle has been loaned by the Phantoms to the Reading Royals of the ECHL.
Bunnaman, 23, was recalled to the Flyers on Friday morning. He has played in 16 games with the Phantoms this season and 122 career games with Lehigh Valley scoring 27-18-45. The fourth-year pro played in two games with the Flyers last week and has played in 41 career games with Philadelphia scoring 1-2-3.
Willman, 26, is a third-year pro who began on an ECHL contract with the Reading Royals in 2019-20. Willman played in one more game with the Flyers last weekend and has appeared in seven games with Phialadelphia this year. With Lehigh Valley, Willman leads the team with eight goals and has scored in six of the last seven games he has played which includes a three-game goal streak. The Brown University product has played in 66 career games with the Phantoms scorinf 19 goals with 15 assists for 34 points.
Nagle, 34, has played in one game with the Phantoms on November 20 at Toronto in a 3-2 overtime loss. He has played in nine games with the Royals this year going 5-1-3, 2.64, .926. With 196 career wins, Nagle is the ECHL's active winningest goalie and rates fifth all-time in ECHL history.
The Phantoms return to action on Friday hosting the Charlotte Checkers at PPL Center on our WFMZ-69 Coat Drive Night.
Upcoming Home Games:
Friday, December 3 vs. Charlotte Checkers - WFMZ Coat Drive. $2 Miller Lites pregame.
Saturday, December 4 vs. Hershey Bears - Service Electric Phantoms Ballcap Giveaway Night
Saturday, December 11 vs. Cleveland Monsters - Teddy Bear Toss Presented by Dan's Camera City. Bring your new teddy bears and stuffed animals to throw onto the ice after the Phantoms score the first goal!
Sunday, December 12 vs. Hartford Wolf Pack (3:05) - $2 Boar's Head Hot Dogs
Images from this story
Lehigh Valley Phantoms left wing Max Willman
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from November 29, 2021
- Wolves Insider: First-Place Showdown Looms - Chicago Wolves
- Tucson Roadrunners Road Ahead: Cruising to Colorado - Tucson Roadrunners
- Triumph Through Tragedy: Mikey DiPietro and Hockey Fights Cancer - Abbotsford Canucks
- Red Wings Recall Kyle Criscuolo - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Kaut Reassigned to Eagles, Miner Headed to Utah - Colorado Eagles
- Dallas Stars Recall Yauheni Aksiantsiuk from Idaho to Texas - Texas Stars
- Abbotsford Canucks vs Ontario Reign Preview - Abbotsford Canucks
- Weekly Report: a Grueling Week, Daccord Stands Tall and More - Charlotte Checkers
- Hogs Weekly: IceHogs Hit the Road for Three-Game Trek to Start December - Rockford IceHogs
- Bunnaman and Willman Loaned to Phantoms - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- San Diego Gulls Forward Brayden Tracey Named AHL Player of the Week - San Diego Gulls
- San Diego's Brayden Tracey Named AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Groulx Re-Joins Gulls - San Diego Gulls
- Wolf Pack Recall Taylor from Loan; Brassard Assigned to ECHL Jacksonville - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Tampa Bay Lightning Recall Forward Gabe Fortier from Syracuse Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
- Pittsburgh Recalls Drew O'connor - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Panthers Recall Aleksi Heponiemi and Matt Kiersted - Charlotte Checkers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Lehigh Valley Phantoms Stories
- Take a Bow, Phantoms Sandstrom Shutout Win Ends Season
- Sandström, Högberg, Zamula Returned to Phantoms
- Phantoms Take Setback in Penultimate Game
- T-Birds Pull Away in 3rd
- Phantoms Power Play