Westchester Knicks Waive Parker Jackson-Cartwright
WHITE PLAINS, NY - February 26, 2019 - The Westchester Knicks, the official NBA G League affiliate of the New York Knicks, waived Parker Jackson-Cartwright in Stephen Zimmerman's return.
Zimmerman made his return from the USA Men's World Cup Qualifying February games.
Jackson-Cartwright, 5'11, 170, appeared in two games for Westchester.
Jackson-Cartwright joined the Westchester Knicks by the way of Raptors 905. The Raptors drafted Jackson-Cartwright in the second round of the 2018 NBA G League Draft.
The Westchester Knicks visit the Greensboro Swarm Thursday, February 28. The action starts at 11:00 AM (ET).
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from February 26, 2019
- Charge Continue to Roll with Win over Fort Wayne - Canton Charge
- Sumner Scores 34 as Mad Ants Fall to Charge in Canton - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Reggie Hearn Hits Unreal Buzzer-Beater in Team USA Finale - Stockton Kings
- Tonight's Windy City Bulls Game Postponed - Windy City Bulls
- Tonight's Game Postponed Until Tomorrow - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Swarm, Allegacy Team up for Theme Jersey Night - Greensboro Swarm
- Herd Reactivates Xavier Munford, Waives Andre Spight - Wisconsin Herd
- Balanced Magic Attack Beats Go-Go - Capital City Go-Go
- Westchester Knicks Waive Parker Jackson-Cartwright - Westchester Knicks
- Tahjere McCall Signs 10-Day Contract with Brooklyn Nets - Long Island Nets
- Canton Charge to Honor Area Military Heroes - Canton Charge
- Knicks' Stephen Zimmerman and USA Qualify for World Cup - Westchester Knicks
- Stars Defeat Wolves in Overtime - Salt Lake City Stars
- Guards Shine in Overtime Loss to Salt Lake City - Iowa Wolves
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.