Updated Fan Capacity and Ticketing Info
The Province of Ontario announced yesterday their 'Plan to Safely Re-Open Ontario' starting on January 31, 2022.
Effective January 31, 2022 - 500 fans allowed - prohibiting food or drink services.
Effective February 21, 2022 - 50% capacity limit - patrons to remain seated while eating or drinking.
Effective March 14, 2022 - 100% capacity.
ALL season tickets (season ticket members, directors, honorary directors, past presidents and sponsors), where games are limited to only 500 fans, will now be credited for the games between January 28 through to February 15, 2022.
For all single-game tickets that were purchased by credit card, a refund will be automatically applied to the original credit card and purchaser in which the payment was made. If the payment was made by cash, debit, or gift certificates, a cheque will be mailed by either The Centre In The Square or The City of Kitchener.
Expect to receive your refund within the next 30 days. If you have replaced the credit card that you originally used for your purchase, or if the card has expired, update us at 519-578-1570 or 1-800-265-8977 or firstname.lastname@example.org by January 25. In all cases, refunds are directed to the original purchaser only.
For inquiries, please call Centre In The Square Box Office 519-578-1570 or 1-800-265-8977. Phones are open Monday - Friday 10 am - 4 pm and Saturday 10 am - 2 pm.
General Admission tickets will be on sale to the general public for purchase beginning at 12:00pm on Friday, January 28, 2022.
The 2021-22 regular season Kitchener Rangers schedule is subject to change. The OHL will continue to provide information on scheduling details upon confirmation of any postponed and rescheduled game dates.
If unable to attend our games in person, there are many ways in which you can stay up to date on all the Kitchener Rangers' action! Watch Heffner Toyota Kitchener Rangers Hockey on Rogers tv or listen to our radio broadcast on CityNews 570. All home and away games are also available on CHL TV.
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from January 21, 2022
- Steelheads Drop One at Home - Mississauga Steelheads
- The I-75 Divide Cup Returns to Flint, Firebirds Down Spirit 6-3 - Flint Firebirds
- Spitfires Fall to Rangers 4-2 - Windsor Spitfires
- Rangers Pull away from Spitfires in Third - Kitchener Rangers
- Ottawa Takes Overtime Win - Niagara IceDogs
- Six-Unanswered from London Ruins Erie's Early Lead - Erie Otters
- Frasca's Pair Halts Bulldogs Momentum in 5-2 Loss - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Help Us Fill in Our 'Missing Moments in History' - Oshawa Generals
- Game Day Preview: KGN vs HAM - Kingston Frontenacs
- Updated Fan Capacity and Ticketing Info - Kitchener Rangers
- Game Preview: Guelph Storm vs Soo Greyhounds - Guelph Storm
- Firebirds Return Home, Seek Definitive Win in I-75 Divide Cup Friday - Flint Firebirds
- Tonight: Spirit vs. Firebirds, 7:00 p.m., Dort Financial Event Center - Saginaw Spirit
- Generals Get Revenge in Win over Steelheads - Oshawa Generals
- Troops Trim Wolves 4-1 - North Bay Battalion
- Goaltending and Determination Propel Attack Past Colts - Owen Sound Attack
- Steelheads Push Streak to 10 Games - Mississauga Steelheads
- Ottawa Win Streak Ends in Peterborough - Ottawa 67's
- Spitfires Comeback and Win in a Shootout over Soo 3-2 - Windsor Spitfires
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.