Swamp Rabbits Announce Beneficiaries of the 2022 Teddy Bear Toss Presented by Swamp Rabbit Moving
November 30, 2022 - ECHL (ECHL) - Greenville Swamp Rabbits News Release
GREENVILLE, SC - The Greenville Swamp Rabbits announced today the beneficiaries of the 2022 Teddy Bear Toss presented by Swamp Rabbit Moving on December 10 include Habitat for Humanity of Greenville County, A Child's Haven, Fire Pit Ranch, LEO Santa, the Phillis Wheatley Community Center, and The Salvation Army Boys and Girls Club.
"We are, once again, proud to be partnering with these local organizations to distribute the stuffed animals from the Teddy Bear Toss," said Swamp Rabbits President Todd Mackin. "We pride ourselves on being a community-first organization and are excited to work alongside so many organizations who share the value of wanting to make the holidays special for children throughout the Upstate."
The new or gently-used stuffed animals thrown onto the ice by fans after the first Swamp Rabbits goal will be delivered to the benefiting organizations by way of Swamp Rabbit Moving trucks before the holidays.
"Being part of the community and giving back is a core value of Swamp Rabbit Moving," said Chris Sweet, Owner of Swamp Rabbit Moving. "We're thrilled to, again, be the Presenting Partner of the annual Teddy Bear Toss game and use this platform to help bring holiday cheer to kids and our communities in need."
The 2022 Teddy Bear Toss presented by Swamp Rabbit Moving will take place on Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 7:05 p.m. at Bon Secours Wellness Arena. The Swamp Rabbits will wear speciality Christmas-sweater themed jerseys that will be auctioned off following the game to benefit Habitat for Humanity of Greenville County. The first 1,500 fans in attendance at the game will receive a free fleece blanket at doors.
The Swamp Rabbits return home to Bon Secours Wellness Arena on December 1, to welcome the Jacksonville Icemen back to Greenville for the second time this season at 7:05 p.m. Swamp Rabbits tickets can be purchased at SwampRabbits.com or at the Bon Secours Wellness Arena Box Office.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from November 30, 2022
- Thunder Falls Short on Wednesday Night to Indy - Wichita Thunder
- Thunder Struck Down by Fuel 3-2 - Indy Fuel
- K-Wings Drop Road Trip Opener to Everblades - Kalamazoo Wings
- Johnson's Shutout Leads Everblades Past K-Wings - Florida Everblades
- Lightning Reassign Forward Bennett MacArthur to Solar Bears from Crunch - Orlando Solar Bears
- ECHL Transactions - November 30 - ECHL
- Walleye Acquire Forward Kameron Kielly from Atlanta - Toledo Walleye
- Gladiators Deal Kielly to Toledo - Atlanta Gladiators
- Cheers, Winter Brewfest Is Back for the First Time Since 2019 - Toledo Walleye
- Nielsen Loaned to San Diego, Tsekos Recalled to Colorado - Utah Grizzlies
- Justin Nachbaur Called up to Ontario Reign - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Admirals Sign Hu to Standard Player Contract - Norfolk Admirals
- Swamp Rabbits Announce Beneficiaries of the 2022 Teddy Bear Toss Presented by Swamp Rabbit Moving - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Thunder Opens Week Tonight vs. Indy - Wichita Thunder
- Blades Battle Wings on Wednesday Night - Florida Everblades
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Greenville Swamp Rabbits Stories
- Rabbits Erase 3-0 Deficit, Move into First Place with 5-4 Shootout Win over Toledo
- Game Preview: Swamp Rabbits at Walleye (5:15pm)
- Cossa Stops 35, Rabbits Come up Short of Walleye 5-1
- Game Preview: Swamp Rabbits at Walleye (7:15pm)
- Hrenak and Swamp Rabbits Blank Fuel to Move into First Place in South Division