Sundogs To Unveil Alternate Black Jersey Tonight Against The Killer Bees
PRESCOTT VALLEY, Ariz. - The Arizona Sundogs Hockey Club will unveil its new alternate black jersey as the team plays host to the Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees in the Club's annual New Year's Eve game tonight at 7:35pm.
The last of three new sweaters the Sundogs will have introduced this season, the black jersey will be worn during select home and away games throughout the remainder of the 2009-10 season. Arizona introduced its new primary white and red sweaters earlier in the season.
The black sweater displays the Sundogs' crest logo on the chest and carries the team's primary 'S' logo on each shoulder.
Accented by vertical red and white bands on the sleeve, a solid red band runs underneath each arm and arches in near the bottom of the jersey. Alternating red, white and black stripes run horizontally across each sleeve. A thick red band and thinner white band run across the bottom of the sweater.
The neck of the jersey features a black collar and white lace-up closure.
The numbers on the black sweater are primarily white with a black and red outline. The nameplate will also be white with a red outline. The black uniform will be complimented by black pants, black gloves and a black helmet with black socks featuring alternating white, black and red stripes.
A full range of adult and youth sized white and black replica jerseys are available for purchase in the Arizona Sundogs Team Store. Advanced orders for red jerseys are currently being taken by calling the team store at 928-583-6612.
Tickets start at just $14 and are available by phone at 1-866-4-GET-TIX (1-866-443-8849), online at www.gettix.net and in person at the Tim's Toyota Center Box Office.
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from December 31, 2009
- Rush Celebrate The New Year, Complete Perfect Road Trip - Rapid City Rush
- Sundogs Drop League-Leading Seventh One-Goal Loss Of Season, Fall 3-2 To Killer Bees - Arizona Sundogs
- Bees Edge Sundogs On New Year's Eve - Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees
- Happy New Year, IceRays Beat Bucks 5-3 - Corpus Christi IceRays
- Brahmas End Year With Loss, Lose 4-2 To 'Jacks - Fort Worth Brahmas
- Former Gorilla Seals Amarillo's Fate In The Shootout - Amarillo Gorillas
- Bartholomay, Oilers Edge RiverKings In Overtime - Mississippi RiverKings
- No Happy New For For Bucks, Fall 5-3 - Laredo Bucks
- Mavericks Win Streak Ends In 5-1 Loss To Colorado - Kansas City Mavericks
- Jacks End 2009 With 4-2 Win Over Texas - Odessa Jackalopes
- Mole, PK End '09 On High Note - Colorado Eagles
- Americans Close 2009 With A 3-0 Victory Over Wichita - Allen Americans
- Clayton, Carroll Named To CHL All-Decade Team, Carroll Earns All-Star Nod - Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs
- Thunder Defends Honor In Loss - Wichita Thunder
- Ulanski Joins Other Eagles As All-Star - Colorado Eagles
- Bruce Graham Named To CHL All-Star Team - Allen Americans
- Sundogs' Landry To Skate In 2010 CHL All-Star Game - Arizona Sundogs
- Amarillo's Smale Earns 2010 All-Star Selection - Amarillo Gorillas
- Mavericks' Christian Named To All-Star Team - Kansas City Mavericks
- Leveille Named To CHL All-Star Game - Odessa Jackalopes
- Landmesser Named To CHL All-Star Team - Mississippi RiverKings
- 2010 CHL All-Star Team Reserves Announced - CHL
- Rush Forward Les Reaney And Rookie Goaltender Danny Battochio Named To CHL All-Star Team - Rapid City Rush
- Sundogs To Unveil Alternate Black Jersey Tonight Against The Killer Bees - Arizona Sundogs
- Parsons Named To CHL All-Decade Team - Mississippi RiverKings
- CHL All-Decade Team Announced - CHL
- Bucks' Jeff Bes Named To All Decade Team - Laredo Bucks
- Duda Honored As One Of Decade's Best - Wichita Thunder
- Sundogs Ticketing Director Kristin Hinkins Makes Jump To NFL - Arizona Sundogs
- Landmesser Named To CHL All-Decade Team - Mississippi RiverKings
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.