Pascal Laberge Recalled by Phantoms
Lehigh Valley, Pa. - The Lehigh Valley Phantoms, proud AHL affiliate of the Philadelphia Flyers, have announced today that they have recalled forward Pascal Laberge from the Reading Royals of the ECHL.
Laberge, 21, is in his second full professional season after he appeared in 15 games for the Phantoms last season. He was reassigned to the Reading Royals on October 7, 2019 and has notched six points (three goals, three assists) in 14 games in the ECHL. During the 2018-19 season, Laberge tallied five goals and one assist for six points, including his first career hat trick and multi-point night (3G, 1A) with an incredible four-point performance on March 27, 2019 against the Rochester Americans, capped off with the overtime winner. Laberge missed the first 61 games of the 2018-19 season with a hip injury.
A native of Chateauguay, Quebec, Laberge played six seasons in the QMJHL prior to turning pro, spending time with the Gatineau Olympiques, Victoriaville Tigres, and Quebec Remparts. He totaled 178 points on 62 goals and 116 assists in 224 games of junior hockey. He made his professional debut on April 13, 2018 against the Bridgeport Sound Tigers.
Laberge was selected in the second round (#36 overall) in the 2016 NHL Draft by the Philadelphia Flyers.
And for the latest Phantoms news, visit www.phantomshockey.com or follow the team on Facebook (www.facebook.com/lehighvalleyphantoms), Twitter (@lvphantoms), Instagram (@lehighvalleyphantoms) and Snapchat (lvphantoms).
Established in 1996, the Phantoms spent their first 13 seasons at the Spectrum in Philadelphia before re-locating to Glens Falls, New York in 2009 where the team spent the next five seasons as the Adirondack Phantoms. A new era of Phantoms hockey began in the fall of 2014 when the Lehigh Valley Phantoms began play at the state-of-the-art PPL Center. Through 23 incredibly successful campaigns, the Phantoms have qualified for the Calder Cup Playoffs 12 times and have captured two Calder Cup Championships (1998, 2005), two Conference Championships (1998, 2005), two Regular Season Titles (1996-97, 1997-98) and five Division Championships (1996-97, 1997-98, 1998-99, 2003-04, 2017-18).
Images from this story
Lehigh Valley Phantoms forward Pascal Laberge
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from November 19, 2019
- Barracuda to Host Fifth Annual Teddy Bear Toss Night this Friday - San Jose Barracuda
- Purchase Big Buddies Tickets to Sponsor Kids to Attend Teddy Bear Toss - Bakersfield Condors
- Gabriel Vilardi Assigned to Ontario - Ontario Reign
- Bibeau Returns to Eagles, McDonald Reassigned to Utah - Colorado Eagles
- Bears Weekly: Club Hits Road for Pair of Divisional Contests - Hershey Bears
- Phantoms Power Play - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Luukkonen Named Warrior Hockey/ECHL Goaltender of the Week - Rochester Americans
- Weekly: Penguins on a Roll with Five-Game Winning Streak - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Admirals to Host Second Hockey Fights Cancer Night - Milwaukee Admirals
- Pascal Laberge Recalled by Phantoms - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Crunch Weekly - Syracuse Crunch
- Kings reassign goaltender Matthew Villalta from Fort Wayne to Ontario and goaltender Cole Kehler from Ontario to Fort Wayne - Ontario Reign
- Flames Recall Zac Rinaldo - Stockton Heat
- Goaltender Adam Werner Returns to Eagles, Greer Recalled - Colorado Eagles
- Free 'Try Blind Hockey' Event to be Held in Grand Rapids on January 26 - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Bourque and Martenet Head to Belleville - Belleville Senators
- Griffins Move Along in November Schedule against San Antonio and Milwaukee - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Tampa Bay Lightning Recall Forward Cory Conacher from Syracuse Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Lehigh Valley Phantoms Stories
- Kurtis Gabriel Named Lehigh Valley's 2019-20 IOA/American Specialty AHL Man of the Year
- PPL Center Donates Food to Lehigh Valley Organizations During Coronavirus Pandemic
- Lyon Makes 33 Saves to Earn Point for Lehigh Valley
- Connor Bunnaman Recalled by Philadelphia
- Phantoms Recall Eric Knodel from Reading; Friedman to Flyers