Pascal Laberge Assigned to Reading Royals
Lehigh Valley, Pa. - The Philadelphia Flyers, parent club of the Lehigh Valley Phantoms, announced today that they have reassigned forward Pascal Laberge to the Reading Royals of the ECHL.
Laberge, 21, is in his second full professional season and has played in 23 games for Lehigh Valley this season and has tallied 10 points on seven goals and three assists. He has posted two multi-point games, including a two goal effort on December 21 against the Charlotte Checkers. He has missed the last 12 games with an upper-body injury.
The 6-foot-1 forward was originally reassigned to the Reading Royals on October 7, 2019 and has notched six points (three goals, three assists) in 14 games in the ECHL this season. During the 2018-19 season, Laberge appeared in 15 games for the Phantoms and tallied five goals and one assist for six points, including his first career hat trick and multi-point night (3G, 1A) with an incredible four-point performance on March 27, 2019 against the Rochester Americans, capped off with the overtime winner. Laberge missed the first 61 games of the 2018-19 season with a hip injury.
A native of Chateauguay, Quebec, Laberge played six seasons in the QMJHL prior to turning pro, spending time with the Gatineau Olympiques, Victoriaville Tigres, and Quebec Remparts. He totaled 178 points on 62 goals and 116 assists in 224 games of junior hockey. He made his professional debut on April 13, 2018 against the Bridgeport Sound Tigers.
Laberge was selected in the second round (#36 overall) in the 2016 NHL Draft by the Philadelphia Flyers.
Images from this story
Lehigh Valley Phantoms forward Pascal Laberge
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 19, 2020
- Senators Acquire Archibald and Luchuk in Separate Trades - Belleville Senators
- Sens Complete Comeback in Rochester - Belleville Senators
- Eight Is Great: Phantoms Win Wild and Wacky Wednesday - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Moose Outlast Laval in Shootout - Manitoba Moose
- Flyers Trade Berube to Pave Way for Ustimenko - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Five Bridgeport players record multi-point gamea in loss - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Senators Acquire Archibald, Luchuk, from Toronto - Belleville Senators
- Marlies Acquire Trent Bourque in Trade with Belleville - Toronto Marlies
- Tampa Bay Lightning Reassign Defenseman Oleg Sosunov to Orlando Solar Bears - Syracuse Crunch
- Bears Recall Wittchow from South Carolina - Hershey Bears
- Flames Assign Glenn Gawdin to Stockton - Stockton Heat
- Phantoms Recall Knodel; Friedman Recalled by Flyers - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- IceHogs to Revive Wagon Wheel Cardinals for the 21st Annual Jersey Auction Game - Rockford IceHogs
- Devils Sweep Marlies, 5-3 - Binghamton Devils
- Columbus Blue Jackets Sign Forward Stefan Matteau to a Two-Year, Two-Way NHL/AHL Contract Through 2020-21 - Cleveland Monsters
- Amerks Holding Food Drive During Next Seven Home Games to Benefit Foodlink - Rochester Americans
- Heat Open Road Trip at San Diego - Stockton Heat
- Rochester Americans Game Preview: Wednesday, February 19, 2020 vs. Belleville Senators - Rochester Americans
- Comets Announce 2021 AIS Empire State Classic - Utica Comets
- Florida Panthers Acquire F Mason Marchment from Toronto Maple Leafs - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Blue Jackets Loan Goaltender Joonas Korpisalo to Monsters for Conditioning Purposes, Assign Forward Kole Sherwood to Cleveland - Cleveland Monsters
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators at Americans, February 19 - Belleville Senators
- Pascal Laberge Assigned to Reading Royals - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Marlies Return to Coca-Cola Coliseum for Rematch with Binghamton - Toronto Marlies
- Sound Tigers Eye Third Straight Home Win Tonight - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.