Minnesota Wild Recalls Mike Reilly
SAINT PAUL, Minn. - Minnesota Wild General Manager Chuck Fletcher today announced the National Hockey League (NHL) club has recalled defenseman Mike Reilly from the Iowa Wild of the American Hockey League (AHL).
Reilly, 22 (7/13/93), collected seven points (1-6=7), 27 shots on goal and eight penalty minutes (PIM) in 29 games with Minnesota this season and 23 points (5-18=23) in 45 games with Iowa. The 6-foot-2, 191-pound blueliner made his NHL debut on Jan. 9 in Dallas. Reilly was signed by the Wild as a free agent on July 1, 2015 and wears sweater No. 4 with Minnesota.
Minnesota hosts Dallas in Game 3 of its Western Conference First Round Series on Monday at 7:30 p.m. CT at Xcel Energy Center on FOX Sports North, CNBC and KFAN 100.3 FM.
For information about Minnesota Wild Season Tickets or to join the Wild Warming House, the only way to secure future season tickets, visit tickets.wild.com or contact a Wild Ticket Sales Representative at 651-222-WILD.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from April 17, 2016
- Pirates Prevail in Season Finale - Portland Pirates
- San Jose Barracuda Announce Schedule for Pacific Division Semifinals vs. Ontario Reign - San Jose Barracuda
- Stupendous Second-Season Swan Song Socks Syracuse - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Heat Finish Inaugural Season as a .500 Hockey Club - Stockton Heat
- Bridgeport falls but finds out its playoff opponent - Bridgeport Islanders
- Penguins Show Resiliency in 2-1 Shootout Loss at Hershey - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- SJ Barracuda Clinch Playoff Spot in Final Game of the Season in Fine Fashion - San Jose Barracuda
- Hershey's Chris Bourque, Providence's Frank Vatrano Win AHL Scoring Races - AHL
- Falcons Fall in Season Finale - Springfield Falcons
- Pirates to Face Hershey Bears in Division Semifinals - Portland Pirates
- Sound Tigers to Meet Marlies in Round One - Bridgeport Islanders
- Toronto Marlies Set to Face the Bridgeport Sound Tigers in the First Round of the Calder Cup Playoff - Toronto Marlies
- Bears to Face Pirates in Division Semifinal - Hershey Bears
- First-Round Schedules Announced for 2016 Calder Cup Playoffs - AHL
- Reign Battle San Jose in Opening Round of 2016 Calder Cup Playoffs - Ontario Reign
- Vanecek Stars in AHL Debut as Bears Down Penguins - Hershey Bears
- Crunch Drop Season Finale to Phantoms, 5-2 - Syracuse Crunch
- P-Bruins End Regular Season with 6-1 Win - Providence Bruins
- Penguins to Begin Playoffs with Providence on Wednesday - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Comets to Battle Albany Devils in North Division Semifinals - Utica Comets
- Toronto Marlies Post Game Notes - Toronto Marlies
- Albany Devils to Face Utica Comets in First Round of Calder Cup - Albany Devils
- Comets Drop Regular Season Finale - Utica Comets
- B-Sens Finish Season on a High Note - Binghamton Senators
- Dallas Stars Reassign Brett Ritchie to Texas - Texas Stars
- Comets Hand out 2015-16 Season Awards - Utica Comets
- Minnesota Wild Recalls Mike Reilly - Iowa Wild
- Wild Loans Christoph Bertschy to Team Switzerland - Iowa Wild
- Heat Try to Play Spoiler During Final Regular Season Game in San Jose - Stockton Heat
- Goaltender Vitek Vanecek Reassigned to Hershey - Hershey Bears
- Rangers Agree to Terms with Free Agent Forward Malte Stromwall - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Agostino's Four Points Power Heat to Regulation Win over San Jose on Military Appreciation Night - Stockton Heat
- Barracuda can't clinch in Stockton - San Jose Barracuda
- Gulls Rally Past Ontario 3-2 in Regular Season Finale - San Diego Gulls
- Offense Erupts, IceHogs Finish Regular Season on High Note - Rockford IceHogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.