Max Milosek Collects ECHL Goaltender of the Week Honors
(Toledo, OH) - Goaltender Max Milosek has been named Warrior Hockey ECHL Goaltender of the Week for the week of January 10-16.
Milosek went 2-1 with a 2.01 goals against average and save percentage of .945 in three appearances over the past weekend that saw him rack up 104 saves. The 28-year-old posted back-to-back 40-save outputs in a 4-2 loss at Kalamazoo last Friday and again in a 3-2 win at home against Fort Wayne on Saturday night. He finished off the weekend with 24 stops in a 4-1 win at Cincinnati on Sunday.
Milosek has spent most of this year with Huntsville in the SPHL with a 13-1-0 record, a 2.01 GAA and .929 SVP. In five games with the Walleye, the Lapeer, MI native has a 3-2-0 record, a 2.39 GAA and a .927 SVP. In his SPHL career, he has appeared in 101 games all with Huntsville with a record of 69-25-6 with seven shutouts, a 2.44 GAA and a .917 SVP.
Prior to turning professional, Milosek played in 78 career games played at University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point where he posted a 54-15-8 record with four shutouts, a 2.10 GAA and a .914 SVP. In 2015-2016, he went 19-4-2 with a 2.00 GAA and a .917 SVP.
Images from this story
Toledo Walleye goaltender Max Milosek
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from January 19, 2022
- Gladiators Trade Kobyrn for Future Considerations - Atlanta Gladiators
- Defenseman Berzolla Returns from AHL Hartford - Jacksonville Icemen
- K-Wings Acquire Kobryn from Gladiators - Kalamazoo Wings
- ECHL Transactions - January 19 - ECHL
- Valentini, Nelson Return from AHL - Rapid City Rush
- Iowa's Smith Named Inglasco/ECHL Player of the Week - ECHL
- Jake Smith Named Inglasco ECHL Player of the Week - Iowa Heartlanders
- Nailers Announce Special Guests for Throwback Night - Wheeling Nailers
- Jordan Returns, Slaker Heads up to Cleveland - Kalamazoo Wings
- Boucher, Henry and Miner Recalled to Colorado - Utah Grizzlies
- Jake Kupsky Recalled by AHL Colorado Eagles - Idaho Steelheads
- NBA Star Michael Kidd-Gilchrist Highlights Let's Talk Night - Wichita Thunder
- Marcus Crawford Awarded All-Star MVP - Kansas City Mavericks
- Toledo's Milosek Named Warrior Hockey/ECHL Goaltender of the Week - ECHL
- Max Milosek Collects ECHL Goaltender of the Week Honors - Toledo Walleye
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Toledo Walleye Stories
- Walleye Even Series with 5-2 Win over Grizzlies
- Toledo Falls to Utah, 5-4, in Western Conference Finals Opener
- Walleye Complete Sweep of Wheeling Nailers with 3-1 Game 4 Victory
- Walleye Hold off Nailers, 5-4, to Take 3-0 Series Lead
- Walleye Use Four-Goal Second Period to Earn 5-2 Win over Nailers