Mavericks Announce Partnership with A.L. Huber General Contractor
INDEPENDENCE, Mo. - The Kansas City Mavericks announced today it has entered into a partnership with A.L. Huber General Contractor for the 2020-21 and 2021-22 seasons.
The partnership will include sponsored warmup jerseys and sponsorship of the Mavericks pregame show.
Before every home game, the Mavericks pregame show airs 50 minutes before puck drop exclusively on FloSports. Tune in to the pre-game show across all screens by downloading the FloSports app on iOS, Android, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire, and Chromecast.
The warmup jerseys will debut this weekend on Saturday, March 20 before the Mavericks face off against the Indy Fuel at 7:05 p.m. at Cable Dahmer Arena.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from March 17, 2021
- GAME REPORT: Oilers Extend Win Streak to Five in Overtime Tilt at Allen - Tulsa Oilers
- Thunder Snaps Winless Skid with Victory on St. Patrick's Day - Wichita Thunder
- Thunder Edge Fuel 3-2 in Wichita - Indy Fuel
- Icemen Impressive in St. Patrick's Day Match with Orlando - Jacksonville IceMen
- Solar Bears drop first of four games to Icemen, 5-2 - Orlando Solar Bears
- Grizzlies Acquire Prapavessis in Trade - Utah Grizzlies
- ECHL Transactions - March 17 - ECHL
- Shepard Recalled by Hershey Bears - South Carolina Stingrays
- Mavericks Announce Partnership with A.L. Huber General Contractor - Kansas City Mavericks
- Toss a Tomato, Win Some Dough Goes Virtual, with Drop from Rafters - Maine Mariners
- Aubrun Assigned by Rockford - Indy Fuel
- Game Preview: Solar Bears at Icemen, March 17, 2021 - Jacksonville IceMen
- Game Day Preview: Tulsa at Allen, 7:05 PM - Allen Americans
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.