Limited Tickets Remain for Home Finale vs. Seattle on September 29
SAN JOSE, Calif. - Limited tickets remain for the San Jose Earthquakes' home finale on Sunday, Sept. 29 vs. Seattle Sounders FC (4:15 p.m.). The Quakes have four matches remaining and next Sunday's bout with Seattle represents the club's penultimate regular season contest. The match is expected to sell out soon.
"We are excited to see our fans pack Avaya Stadium for these crucial matches," said Earthquakes Chief Operating Officer Jared Shawlee. "The atmosphere should be electric as we battle for our position in the MLS Cup Playoffs."
San Jose is currently in sixth place in the Western Conference with a 13-12-5 record (44 points). Only seven points separate second-place Seattle (50 points) and eighth-place Portland (43 points), with the conference's top seven teams reaching the MLS Cup Playoffs.
The Earthquakes have an active 12-match home unbeaten streak dating back to April 6 (10-0-2) and will need to finish strong to secure their place in the postseason for the second time in the last three years.
San Jose Earthquakes Remaining Regular Season Schedule
Date Time (PT) Opponent Location
Sat., Sept. 21 12:30 p.m. Atlanta United FC Mercedes-Benz Arena
Wed., Sept. 25 7:45 p.m. Philadelphia Union Avaya Stadium
Sun., Sept. 29 4:15 p.m. Seattle Sounders FC Avaya Stadium
Sun., Oct. 6 1 p.m. Portland Timbers Providence Park
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from September 20, 2019
- Houston Dynamo Academy Forward Daniel Rios Called into U.S. Soccer Youth National Team Camp - Houston Dynamo
- LAFC Forward Adama Diomande Voluntarily Enters MLS SABH Program for Assessment - MLS
- MLS Disciplinary Committee Decision Issued - MLS
- #FCDvNYC: Hall of Fame Game Facts You Need to Know - FC Dallas
- LAFC Takes on Toronto FC on Saturday Night at Banc of California Stadium - Los Angeles FC
- Spots Still Open for Sunday's Sounders FC and RAVE Foundation Rave Green Run, Presented by CHI Franciscan - Seattle Sounders FC
- Match Preview: Atlanta United vs. San Jose Earthquakes - Atlanta United FC
- Match Preview: Columbus Crew SC Travels to Face Vancouver Whitecaps FC Tomorrow - Columbus Crew SC
- Game Preview: New England Revolution vs. Real Salt Lake - New England Revolution
- Impact Visits LA Galaxy Saturday Night in California - Montreal Impact
- Match Preview: New York Returns East for Two-Match Homestand - New York Red Bulls
- Limited Tickets Remain for Home Finale vs. Seattle on September 29 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Tigres U.A.N.L. and Club Santos Laguna to Face off in LIGA MX Friendly at BBVA Stadium - Houston Dynamo
- Preview: Real Salt Lake Visits New England Revolution - Real Salt Lake
- U.S. Soccer Selects Exploria Stadium To Host USMNT vs. Canada - Orlando City SC
- Sporting to Host Colorado on Kick Childhood Cancer Night - Sporting Kansas City
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.