LA Galaxy Release Match Information for Match Saturday vs. Seattle Sounders FC
LOS ANGELES - The LA Galaxy released today all programming and details for the club's match this Saturday, June 19 vs. the Seattle Sounders, set for 6 p.m. PT live on Spectrum SportsNet. The match, presented by Modelo, will feature Dignity Health Sports Park opened at capacity for the first time since March 7, 2020, a span of 15 months and 12 days.
LA Galaxy single-game tickets for the June 19 match, in addition to all Galaxy MLS matches at Dignity Health Sports Park, are on sale now at www.lagalaxy.com/tickets.
All match information can be found below.
When at Dignity Health Sports Park, all guests (except for children under the age of 2) are strongly recommended to be fully vaccinated or tested for COVID-19 within three days before attending this event.
For fans not fully vaccinated, it is strongly recommended to wear a face covering. These recommendations are compliant with current guidelines.
Galaxy Express Returns
Galaxy Express will return on June 19, including free parking at Del Amo Station or Harbor Gateway Transit Center. The Galaxy Express offers fans free non-stop shuttles to and from Dignity Health Sports Park for every LA Galaxy home match.
The Galaxy Express shuttle will begin at 4:00 PM on Saturday, operating approximately every 10 minutes and running through the match's 15th minute. Return trips will begin after the game and will run for 45 minutes. Parking is free at our two Galaxy Express pickup/drop-off locations:
Harbor Gateway Transit Center - 731 W. 182nd St. Gardena, CA 90248
Del Amo Station - 20220 Santa Fe Ave. Rancho Dominguez, CA 90220
See more information about the Galaxy Express here.
Welcome Home Tailgate, presented by Modelo
The Welcome Home Tailgate, presented by Modelo, is scheduled to begin at 12 p.m. PT at Dignity Health Sports Park and will feature a special performance by LA artist Murs, a Cousin Feo pop-up shop, a fan photo booth, Michelada specials, a school-supply drive hosted by supporters' group Galaxians and more.
The LA Galaxy are set to celebrate Juneteenth, the American holiday which observes the end of slavery in the United States, this Saturday, June 19 when they host Seattle Sounders FC at Dignity Health Sports Park at 6 p.m. PT live on Spectrum SportsNet.
Programming will honor East Side Riders Bike Club (ESRBC) as the Community Partner of the Match, and proceeds from the Galaxy's Juneteenth ticket offer benefits ESRBC. LUVK will sing the Black National Anthem, Lift Every Voice and Sing. For all information, click here.
The LA Galaxy will kick off its 2021 schedule on Spectrum SportsNet this Saturday when the team hosts Seattle Sounders FC at Dignity Health Sports Park.
The Spectrum broadcast team will feature longtime LA Galaxy play-by-play announcer Joe Tutino alongside US National Team and LA Galaxy legend, Cobi Jones, who returns as lead analyst. Debuting in her first season as the sideline reporter for LA Galaxy home matches this season is Spectrum News 1's Nikki Kay.
Fans parking onsite are encouraged to arrive early and to pre-purchase parking. Additional information can be found here.
The stadium's clear bag policy remains in effect. Fans are encouraged to avoid bringing a bag for a more efficient and contactless ingress experience. Click on the following links for more information on the bag policy, including prohibited items.
Fans can enjoy a $2 pregame discount off of draft Modelos through the LA Galaxy App up until kickoff at Stand 7 (across from Section 135). Throughout the match, fans will be able to order concessions through the LA Galaxy App and have them ready for pick-up at designated concession stands. Separate concession stands will offer walk-up purchasing.
The LA Galaxy Team Stores inside the stadium located near the Northeast Entrance and on the South end of the stadium as well as outside of the stadium in Legends Plaza will be open on gameday. Season Ticket Members can apply their discount at checkout by scanning the QR code at the entrance of the LA Galaxy Team Stores and logging in with the primary email address on their account. The discount barcode will then appear and can be added to your phone's digital wallet.
The LA Galaxy are working to minimize contact as much as possible. Dignity Health Sports Park has provided reverse ATMs to convert cash to prepaid cards, which you will be able to use outside the stadium as well. Reverse ATMs are located in Legends Plaza outside of the stadium and on the East and West Concourses inside the stadium.
LA GALAXY VS. SEATTLE SOUNDERS
JUNE 19, 2021
12:00 p.m. PT Parking Gates A & D Open
Welcome Home Tailgate Begins
3:00 p.m. PT All Other Parking Gates Open
4:00 p.m. PT Galaxy Express Begins Running
4:15 p.m. PT STM/Premium Gates Open
4:30 p.m. PT All Regular Stadium Gates Open
6:00 p.m. PT LA Galaxy vs. Seattle Sounders FC
LA Galaxy Season Ticket Memberships for the 2021 Major League Soccer season at Dignity Health Sports Park are now available. LA Galaxy fans can click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive more information. Fans can also call 1.877.3GALAXY (342.5299) and press 2 when prompted to secure Season Ticket Memberships.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from June 18, 2021
- New York Hands Nashville SC First Loss of the Season at Red Bull Arena - New York Red Bulls
- Nashville Soccer Club Falls for the First Time in 2021 Season - Nashville SC
- Chicago Fire FC Unveils New Crest and Visual Identity Directly Inspired by More Than 20,000 Fire Fans and Supporters - Chicago Fire FC
- LAFC Loans Five Players to Las Vegas Lights FC for Upcoming Match against Orange County Sc - Los Angeles FC
- LA Galaxy Release Match Information for Match Saturday vs. Seattle Sounders FC - LA Galaxy
- Sporting KC, Negro Leagues Baseball Museum Commemorate Juneteenth - Sporting Kansas City
- Game Notes: Sounders FC at La Galaxy - June 19, 2021 - Seattle Sounders FC
- Catie Griggs to Depart Atlanta United in July - Atlanta United FC
- 'A Lot of Great Memories': Alex Muyl Returns to Face the New York Red Bulls for the First Time - Nashville SC
- Minnesota United FC at FC Dallas Preview - Minnesota United FC
- Three Points: Houston Dynamo FC Return to League Play on National TV - Houston Dynamo FC
- #DALvMIN: Five Facts You Need to Know - FC Dallas
- Earthquakes Loan Eric Calvillo to Orange County SC - San Jose Earthquakes
- Atlanta United Announces the Unity Kit Tour - Atlanta United FC
- Colorado Rapids Return to Action Saturday in CincinnatiÃÂ - Colorado Rapids
- Acosta, Bassett, Lewis, Trusty & Vines Named to Provisional Gold Cup Roster - Colorado Rapids
- Five Houston Dynamo FC Players Named to Preliminary Concacaf Gold Cup Rosters - Houston Dynamo FC
- By the Numbers: Back from the Break - Orlando City SC
- Brandt Bronico Discusses His Successful Loan, Future Teammate Christian Fuchs - Charlotte FC
- Second-Place Sporting Visits Portland on Saturday - Sporting Kansas City
- Inter Miami CF, Fort Lauderdale CF Players Included in 2021 Concacaf Gold Cup Preliminary Rosters - Inter Miami CF
- Game Preview: New England Revolution at New York City FC - New England Revolution
- Academy Teams to Play Friendly Games Again - Club de Foot Montreal
- Provisional Rosters Released for Concacaf Gold Cup - Sporting Kansas City
- Orlando City Returns to Action against Toronto FC on Saturday - Orlando City SC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent LA Galaxy Stories
- LA Galaxy Acquire Serbian International Forward Dejan Joveljiæ from Bundesliga Side Eintracht Frankfurt
- LA Galaxy Earn 1-0 Shutout Victory over Real Salt Lake at Home on Wednesday Night
- LA Galaxy Forward Javier Hernandez and Defender Julian Araujo Selected for 2021 MLS All-Star Game Presented by Target
- LA Galaxy to Unveil Landon Donovan Statue at Dignity Health Sports Park
- LA Galaxy Earn 4-1 Win over the Portland Timbers at Dignity Health Sports Park on Friday Night