Kamenev Called up to Colorado Avalanche
WINDSOR, CO. - The Colorado Eagles, proud AHL affiliate of the Colorado Avalanche, have announced that forward Vladislav Kamenev has been recalled by the team's NHL affiliate. Kamenev has notched one assist in two games this season with the Eagles and has already appeared in five NHL games with Colorado and Nashville during his career.
Kamenev was selected by Colorado in the second round of the 2014 NHL Entry Draft and has collected 104 points in 144 AHL games with the San Antonio Rampage and Milwaukee Admirals. The 6-foot-2, 195-pound forward was named to the 2015-16 AHL All-Star Team after posting 15 goals and 22 assists in 57 games with the Admirals.
The Eagles return to action on Friday, October 12th when they travel to the AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas to take on the San Antonio Rampage at 6:30pm MT.
Season tickets for the 2018-19 season are on-sale now and get you the best seats at the best price for all 34 home games, plus guaranteed playoff tickets! Season tickets start at just $17 per seat per game, become part of the team and reserve your seats today by calling the Eagles ticketing department at 970-686-SHOT (7468).
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from October 8, 2018
- Rampage Weekly Report - October 8 - San Antonio Rampage
- Roadrunners Weekly - Tucson Roadrunners
- Last Week Today: Out of the Gate - Tucson Roadrunners
- Chicago Wolves Reveal Promotional Schedule for 25th Anniversary Season - Chicago Wolves
- Monsters Take Down Marlies, 5-3 - Cleveland Monsters
- Roadrunners College Nights Start Next Friday - Tucson Roadrunners
- Cole Kehler Re-Assigned to Ontario - Ontario Reign
- Globetrotters Coming to Utica on Fan Powered World Tour Thursday, February 7 - Utica Comets
- Iowa Wild Announces Dropkick Murphys Concert for February 22 - Iowa Wild
- Wolf Pack Weekly, October 8-14 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Marlies Hit Home Ice for First Time this Season - Toronto Marlies
- Chicago Wolves Insider - Chicago Wolves
- Kamenev Called up to Colorado Avalanche - Colorado Eagles
- Griffins Set Promotions for Friday's Home Opener - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Florida Panthers Recall G Michael Hutchinson from Springfield (AHL) on Emergency Basis - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Colorado Eagles Stories
- Quine's Hat Trick Leads Stockton to 6-3 Win over Eagles
- Agozzino Receives Call up to NHL, Dries and Toninato Return
- Eagles Fall to Heat 5-2 in Fight-Filled Contest
- Cannata, Anderson Reassigned to ECHL's Utah Grizzlies
- Colorado Staves off Late Rally to Top Gulls, 5-4 in OT