January 18 IceMen Game at South Carolina Postponed
JACKSONVILLE, FL - The ECHL has announced that the game between the South Carolina Stingrays and Jacksonville Icemen scheduled for Monday, January 18 has been postponed, per league safety protocols.
"Out of an abundance of caution due to COVID-19 protocols, the South Carolina Stingrays game versus the Jacksonville Icemen on Monday will be postponed," said Stingrays President Rob Concannon. "The Stingrays organization continues to adhere to all local and state mandates to ensure the health and safety of our players, staff, and working personnel."
The ECHL is working with the Stingrays and Icemen to reschedule the game to a later date.
Fans who purchased tickets to Monday's game will be able to retain their tickets and use them on the rescheduled date.
The Icemen play in Greenville this afternoon at 3:05 p.m. The Icemen will then return home to get ready for a three-game home set against the Florida Everblades on January 22, 23 & 24.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from January 17, 2021
- Garlent, Baylis, and Defiel Power Rush to Series Win - Rapid City Rush
- Defiel Steals Game for Rush, Oilers Fall 3-2 - Tulsa Oilers
- Solar Bears battle back to earn point in 4-3 OT loss to Florida - Orlando Solar Bears
- Greenville Extends Point Streak to Nine Behind Bednard's Brilliance - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Florida Defeats Orlando in Overtime - Florida Everblades
- ECHL Transactions - January 17 - ECHL
- IceMen Agree to Terms with Goaltender Charles Williams - Jacksonville IceMen
- Blades Look for Second Win of Weekend - Florida Everblades
- Game Preview: Swamp Rabbits vs. IceMen, 3:05 PM - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- January 18 IceMen Game at South Carolina Postponed - Jacksonville IceMen
- January 18 Stingrays Game Postponed - South Carolina Stingrays
- KC Defeats Utah 5-4 in OT - Utah Grizzlies
- Tendeck's First Pro Win Forces Rubber Match in Game Two - Rapid City Rush
- Rush End Oilers Five-Game Winning Streak 3-1 - Tulsa Oilers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.