Iowa Energy Acquire Chris Allen
Des Moines, Iowa. - The Iowa Energy has acquired former Iowa State Cyclone Chris Allen, the team announced today. Per team policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Allen (6-3, 205) was most recently with the Sioux Falls Skyforce, playing in 12 games (6 starts) and averaging 10.1 points, 1.8 rebounds and 2.4 assists before being released. This will be Allen's second stint with the Energy. Last season he averaged 12.6 points, 2.1 rebounds and 2.3 assists in 30 games (0 starts) for the Energy. Allen earned All-Big 12 Honorable Mention after averaging 12.2 points and 2.3 assists as a senior at Iowa State University.
To make room for Allen, guard Chris Hines has been deactivated.
Iowa Energy 2014-2015 single game tickets are now on sale starting at just $8. Group tickets, Flex Packs and payment plans are available now. For more information, visit IowaNBA.com or contact the Energy at (515)-564-8550. For more information on the Energy, 'like' the Iowa Energy on Facebook or follow on Twitter (@iowaenergy).
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from December 26, 2014
- Balanced Attack Leads to OKC Blue Win - Oklahoma City Blue
- Iowa Energy Fall in Another Close Game to Maine - Iowa Wolves
- Red Claws Win Franchise Record 8th Straight Game - Maine Red Claws
- Jam Beat Charge 107-83 - Bakersfield Jam
- Charge Dropped at Home by Jam - Canton Charge
- Marble Assigned to Erie - Erie BayHawks
- Orlando's Devyn Marble Assigned to the NBA D-League's Erie BayHawks - G League
- Jorge Gutierrez Returns to Charge - Canton Charge
- Blue Acquires Reggie Williams and Future Draft Pick - Oklahoma City Blue
- Iowa Energy Acquire Chris Allen - Iowa Wolves
- Mad Ants to Host Student Nights - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Bighorns Outshoot Stampede by 29 Points - Reno Bighorns
- Record Breaking Night from Drew II Leads Sioux Falls over Rio Grande Valley - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Stampede Lose Shootout to Bighorns - Idaho Stampede
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.