Indiana Pacers Assign Alize Johnson to Fort Wayne
FORT WAYNE, Ind. - The Indiana Pacers have assigned Alize Johnson to the Fort Wayne Mad Ants of the NBA G League.
This is the twelfth assignment for Johnson this season, who played with the Mad Ants at Canton this past Sunday, March 1. Against Canton, Johnson scored 22 points and had 13 rebounds in 30 minutes. In his 16 games with the Mad Ants this season, Johnson is averaging 21.7 points, 13.4 rebounds and 4.4 assists per game while playing 36.6 minutes per contest.
Johnson will play with the team Friday, March 6 against College Park. The tip is scheduled for 7 p.m. at the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 6, 2020
- Clips Comeback But Lose Late Lead to Legends - Agua Caliente Clippers
- Long Island Nets Fall to Lakeland Despite Second Half Comeback - Long Island Nets
- Austin Spurs Come Back to Defeat Northern Arizona Suns 117-114 in Overtime - Austin Spurs
- Wolves Fail to Hold off Stars in Salt Lake City - Iowa Wolves
- Suns Lose Overtime Thriller at Spurs - Northern Arizona Suns
- Vipers Give Oklahoma City the Blues - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Skyforce Stays Hot at Home, Cruises to 125-102 Victory over Warriors - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Herd Channels New York State of Mind and Sweeps Westchester in Season Series Finale - Wisconsin Herd
- Warriors Fall to Skyforce, 125-102 - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Bulls Come up Short at Home to Go-Go, 117-108 - Windy City Bulls
- Fort Wayne Has Season Best Shooting Night in Win over College Park - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- BayHawks Swat the Storm, Win 134-129 - Erie BayHawks
- Doumbouya Leads Drive to Key Victory - Grand Rapids Drive
- Red Claws Fall to Drive - Maine Celtics
- Kings Sit at the Top in League Rankings - Stockton Kings
- Magic Celebrate City of Lakeland with Swans Night Theme Game - Lakeland Magic
- Long Island Nets to Host Nassau County AA Boys and Girls Basketball Championships this Sunday, March 8 - Long Island Nets
- Detroit Pistons Assign Sekou Doumbouya and Donta Hall to Grand Rapids Drive - Grand Rapids Drive
- Indiana Pacers Assign Alize Johnson to Fort Wayne - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Skyforce Acquires Angel Delgado - Sioux Falls Skyforce
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Fort Wayne Mad Ants Stories
- Fort Wayne Mad Ants to Celebrate 15th Anniversary Season
- Fort Wayne Mad Ants Announce Priority Home Dates for 2021-22
- Amida Brimah Signs Two-Way Contract with Indiana Pacers
- Pacers Sign Oshae Brissett to 10-Day Contract
- Oshae Brissett Named to All-G League Second Team