IceHogs Open New Year with Dog Days at the BMO Wednesday, January 2
ROCKFORD, Ill. - The Rockford IceHogs open the new year with a Wednesday Dog Days and Fas Fuel Winning Weekday matchup against the Milwaukee Admirals at the BMO Harris Bank Center. Puck drop is 7 p.m. and the contest will feature the opportunity for fans to bring their dogs to the game, craft beer specials throughout the evening and free ticket redemption for fans who attended the IceHogs' last weekday home game on Dec. 19
WEDNESDAY, JAN. 2 vs. MILWAUKEE ADMIRALS
Time: Puck drop is at 7 p.m. Doors open at 6 p.m.
Wednesday Dog Days: For just $2, fans can bring their dog to the BMO Harris Bank Center for Wednesday's game against the Admirals. Seating for fans with dogs is Sections 201-202. Proceeds from all dog tickets will be benefit local animal shelters.
Please note, fans who wish to bring their dog to the game will be required to provide the dog's registration number and county of registration at the game before being admitted into the BMO Harris Bank Center.
In addition, hot dogs will be available for purchase for just $2 at concessions on the BMO Harris Bank Center concourse.
Craft Beer/Whiskey Specials: Wednesday's contest will also feature free whiskey samples and $5 craft beer specials in the Blue Flame Lounge. This week's craft beer options will be announced prior to the game on the IceHogs' social media channels.
Fas Fuel Winning Weekday: Fans can redeem their ticket stub from the IceHogs' game on Dec. 19 vs. Milwaukee for a FREE ticket of equal or lesser value to this Wednesday's contest against the Admirals. In addition, if the IceHogs win on Wednesday, fans can again exchange their ticket stub from the game for a FREE ticket to Rockford's upcoming weekday home game on Wednesday, Feb. 6.
Fas Fuel will also be giving away a $50 gift card as part of the Winning Weekday promotion.
Tickets: Tickets can be purchased at the BMO Harris Bank Center Box Office or any Ticketmaster location, by phone (815 968-5222) or online at IceHogs.com.
Broadcast: Fans can tune in to all the action on WIFR's 23.2 Antenna TV or Dish Network Channel 252, beginning with IceHogs Warmup 30 minutes prior to puck drop. IceHogs fans can also listen to the game at sportsfanradio1330.com or Facebook.com/RockfordIceHogs, or watch live at Watchtheahl.com (subscription required). Fans can also follow in-game updates via the IceHogs' Twitter, @goicehogs.
Clear-Bag Policy: The BMO Harris Bank Center will be enforcing its game-day, clear-bag policy.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from January 1, 2019
- Minnesota Wild Recalls Defenseman Ryan Murphy from Iowa - Iowa Wild
- De Jong Released from PTO, Barron Reassigned to Utah - Colorado Eagles
- Phantoms Power Play - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- 'Canes Recall Maenalanen from AHL - Charlotte Checkers
- Syracuse Crunch Weekly - Syracuse Crunch
- The Bridgeport Report: Week 13 - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Checkers Sign Bobby Sanguinetti to AHL Contract - Charlotte Checkers
- San Diego Gulls Sign Johno May to Professional Tryout - San Diego Gulls
- Wolf Pack Weekly, January 1-6 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Belleville Recalls Beauchemin from Loan - Belleville Senators
- IceHogs Open New Year with Dog Days at the BMO Wednesday, January 2 - Rockford IceHogs
- Colorado Avalanche Recall Goaltender Pavel Francouz - Colorado Eagles
- Coyotes Assign Pickard to Tucson for Conditioning - Tucson Roadrunners
- Admirals Sign Two to PTOs - Milwaukee Admirals
- Wells Stops Reign to Close 2018 - Ontario Reign
- Condors Close 2018 with 3-1 Win in Ontario - Bakersfield Condors
- Barracuda Hold off Late Heat Surge to Earn 6-5 Win - San Jose Barracuda
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Rockford IceHogs Stories
- Blackhawks Agree to Extension with Hogs Team MVP Nilsson
- Week 28 Report: Hogs Hit 80 Points as Season Comes to Close
- Comeback Stalls in Season Finale against Admirals
- IceHogs Announce 2018-19 Team Awards
- Rockford Eliminated from Playoff Push with Shutout in Iowa