Coyotes Assign Pickard to Tucson for Conditioning
GLENDALE, ARIZONA - Arizona Coyotes President of Hockey Operations and General Manager John Chayka announced today that the Coyotes have assigned goaltender Calvin Pickard to the Tucson Roadrunners (AHL) for conditioning purposes.
The 26-year-old Pickard was claimed off waivers by the Coyotes on November 29 from the Philadelphia Flyers. In 11 games with the Flyers this season, Pickard posted a 4-2-2 record with a 4.01 GAA and a .863 save percentage.
The 6-foot-1, 207 pound native of Moncton, NB was originally drafted by the Colorado Avalanche in the second round (49th overall) in the 2010 Entry Draft.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from January 1, 2019
- Minnesota Wild Recalls Defenseman Ryan Murphy from Iowa - Iowa Wild
- De Jong Released from PTO, Barron Reassigned to Utah - Colorado Eagles
- Phantoms Power Play - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- 'Canes Recall Maenalanen from AHL - Charlotte Checkers
- Syracuse Crunch Weekly - Syracuse Crunch
- The Bridgeport Report: Week 13 - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Checkers Sign Bobby Sanguinetti to AHL Contract - Charlotte Checkers
- San Diego Gulls Sign Johno May to Professional Tryout - San Diego Gulls
- Wolf Pack Weekly, January 1-6 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Belleville Recalls Beauchemin from Loan - Belleville Senators
- IceHogs Open New Year with Dog Days at the BMO Wednesday, January 2 - Rockford IceHogs
- Colorado Avalanche Recall Goaltender Pavel Francouz - Colorado Eagles
- Coyotes Assign Pickard to Tucson for Conditioning - Tucson Roadrunners
- Admirals Sign Two to PTOs - Milwaukee Admirals
- Wells Stops Reign to Close 2018 - Ontario Reign
- Condors Close 2018 with 3-1 Win in Ontario - Bakersfield Condors
- Barracuda Hold off Late Heat Surge to Earn 6-5 Win - San Jose Barracuda
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.