Colorado Avalanche Recall Goaltender Pavel Francouz
WINDSOR, CO. - The Colorado Eagles, proud AHL affiliate of the Colorado Avalanche, have announced that goaltender Pavel Francouz has been recalled by the team's NHL affiliate. The 28 year-old has gone 13-7-2 with a 2.65 goals-against average, .919 save-percentage and has posted one shutout with the Eagles. This is the second call-up of the season for Francouz who appeared in the Avalanche's game against the Arizona Coyotes on December 22nd, making 21 saves on 22 shots.
The Eagles return to action when they travel to Rabobank Arena in Bakersfield, California to take on the Bakersfield Condors on Friday, January 4th at 8:00pm MT.
Season tickets for the 2018-19 season are available now and can be reserved with a deposit of just $100 per seat by calling (970) 686-SHOT.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from January 1, 2019
- Minnesota Wild Recalls Defenseman Ryan Murphy from Iowa - Iowa Wild
- De Jong Released from PTO, Barron Reassigned to Utah - Colorado Eagles
- Phantoms Power Play - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- 'Canes Recall Maenalanen from AHL - Charlotte Checkers
- Syracuse Crunch Weekly - Syracuse Crunch
- The Bridgeport Report: Week 13 - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Checkers Sign Bobby Sanguinetti to AHL Contract - Charlotte Checkers
- San Diego Gulls Sign Johno May to Professional Tryout - San Diego Gulls
- Wolf Pack Weekly, January 1-6 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Belleville Recalls Beauchemin from Loan - Belleville Senators
- IceHogs Open New Year with Dog Days at the BMO Wednesday, January 2 - Rockford IceHogs
- Colorado Avalanche Recall Goaltender Pavel Francouz - Colorado Eagles
- Coyotes Assign Pickard to Tucson for Conditioning - Tucson Roadrunners
- Admirals Sign Two to PTOs - Milwaukee Admirals
- Wells Stops Reign to Close 2018 - Ontario Reign
- Condors Close 2018 with 3-1 Win in Ontario - Bakersfield Condors
- Barracuda Hold off Late Heat Surge to Earn 6-5 Win - San Jose Barracuda
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.