Hunter Fejes Returns to Solar Bears
ORLANDO, Fla. - The Orlando Solar Bears have announced that forward Hunter Fejes has been released from his Professional Try-Out Agreement with the Manitoba Moose of the American Hockey League and has been added to Orlando's playoff roster.
Fejes, 24, returns to Orlando, where he posted 15 points (8g-7a) and 17 penalty minutes in 12 games during the regular season. Fejes recorded eight points (3g-5a) and eight penalty minutes in 42 games with the Moose, and 16 penalty minutes in seven games with the Rockford IceHogs of the AHL during a previous PTO.
During the 2018 playoffs, Fejes led Orlando in playoff scoring with nine points (3g-6a) and seven penalty minutes in nine games.
Fejes was a sixth-round selection (#178 overall) of the Phoenix Coyotes in the 2012 NHL Entry Draft.
The Solar Bears continue their first-round series with the South Carolina Stingrays, with Game 3 of the South Division Semifinals set for Wednesday, April 17 at 7:05 p.m. at North Charleston Coliseum.
2019 Playoffs Presented by XYMOPrint:
Tickets for the Orlando Solar Bears 2019 Playoffs, presented by XYMOPrint, are now on sale. Game 6 of the South Division Semifinals, if necessary, will take place on Monday, April 22 at 7 p.m. at Amway Center. CLICK HERE to purchase tickets now. Tickets can also be purchased via ticketmaster.com or the Amway Center box office.
Playoff Perks from FAIRWINDS:
FAIRWINDS Credit Union members can score a pair of free tickets to each Solar Bears home playoff game. The first 100 FAIRWINDS members who show their FAIRWINDS debit/credit card and photo ID at the Amway Center box office will receive a free pair of tickets to that day's game. Once all 100 pairs are claimed, FAIRWINDS members can still take advantage of a buy-one-get-one offer. Visit fairwinds.org/solarbears for additional details.
2019-20 Season Ticket Memberships on Sale Now:
Upgrade to Solar Status and become a Season Ticket Member today. Season ticket memberships for the 2019-20 season are now on sale and start as little as $270.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from April 15, 2019
- Mavs Monday: the Playoffs Come Home - Kansas City Mavericks
- Walleye Lead Division Semi-Finals - Toledo Walleye
- Brad McClure Joins Steelheads from Texas Stars - Idaho Steelheads
- ECHL Transactions - April 15 - ECHL
- ECHL Announces Fine, Suspension - ECHL
- Condors to Face Colorado in First Round - Wichita Thunder
- Former Nailers Taking Aim at Championships in 2019 - Wheeling Nailers
- Worcester Railers HC Add Grafton, MA Native James McDonald to Staff - Worcester Railers HC
- Wings Weekly: Playoff Hockey at Wings Event Center, Anselmini Reassigned - Kalamazoo Wings
- Steelheads Weekly - April 15, 2019 - Idaho Steelheads
- Indy Fuel to Make Coaching Change for 2019-20 Season - Indy Fuel
- Warrior Hockey Named "Exclusive On-Ice Equipment Provider of the ECHL" for the 2019-20 Season - ECHL
- Hunter Fejes Returns to Solar Bears - Orlando Solar Bears
- Grizzlies Home for 3 Playoff Games this Week - Utah Grizzlies
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.