Worcester Railers HC Add Grafton, MA Native James McDonald to Staff
WORCESTER, MA - The Worcester Railers Hockey Club (@RailersHC), proud ECHL (@ECHL) affiliate of the New York Islanders (@NYIslanders), and Railers HC Team President Michael G. Myers (@Myzie35) officially announced today that the club has named James McDonald an Account Executive, Tickets & Memberships.
James McDonald joins the Worcester Railers HC after interning with KBK Sports for the past eleven months. While working with KBK Sports, McDonald assisted with sales calls, hosting charity events, and maintaining the company's social media pages.
The Grafton, MA native graduated from Salem State University in May of 2018 with a Bachelor of Science in Sport Management and Minor in Business Management. While a student at Salem State University, McDonald worked as an intramural sport official-he served as the head referee for flag football and officiated basketball, volleyball, soccer, and softball.
The 24-year-old graduated from Sutton Memorial High School, where he captained the Track & Field and Cross-Country teams his senior year. He was also a recipient of the Sportsmanship Award his senior year in recognition of his exemplary leadership skills displayed while representing his school.
"We are excited to welcome James to our ticket staff," said Myers. "He joins us at the right time, as we are looking to bolster our season ticket memberships ahead of our third season, his addition will play a tremendous role in that."
What's on tap? - THANK YOU FANS!
The Worcester Railers would like to thank the 152,370 fans that attended a Railers game at the DCU Center this season! We look forward on seeing our members at Railers sponsored events throughout the offseason. 2019-20 season ticket packages are on sale now for the Railers third season of ECHL action which will begin in October 2019. Visit www.RailersHC.com or call 508-365-1750 for more information.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from April 15, 2019
- Mavs Monday: the Playoffs Come Home - Kansas City Mavericks
- Walleye Lead Division Semi-Finals - Toledo Walleye
- Brad McClure Joins Steelheads from Texas Stars - Idaho Steelheads
- ECHL Transactions - April 15 - ECHL
- ECHL Announces Fine, Suspension - ECHL
- Condors to Face Colorado in First Round - Wichita Thunder
- Former Nailers Taking Aim at Championships in 2019 - Wheeling Nailers
- Worcester Railers HC Add Grafton, MA Native James McDonald to Staff - Worcester Railers HC
- Wings Weekly: Playoff Hockey at Wings Event Center, Anselmini Reassigned - Kalamazoo Wings
- Steelheads Weekly - April 15, 2019 - Idaho Steelheads
- Indy Fuel to Make Coaching Change for 2019-20 Season - Indy Fuel
- Warrior Hockey Named "Exclusive On-Ice Equipment Provider of the ECHL" for the 2019-20 Season - ECHL
- Hunter Fejes Returns to Solar Bears - Orlando Solar Bears
- Grizzlies Home for 3 Playoff Games this Week - Utah Grizzlies
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Worcester Railers HC Stories
- Worcester Railers Crush Thunder 5-1 in Front of 8,137 Fans at DCU Center
- The Worcester Railers HC Announce 2019-20 Opening Night Roster
- Worcester Railers Announce Opening Night Festivities for October 12
- Railers Take Down Mariners 4-1 in Lone Tune up Before Regular Season
- Worcester Railers HC Announce Front Office Promotions