Heat Recall Stokes from Skyforce
MIAMI, FL - The Miami HEAT announced today that they have recalled forward/center Jarnell Stokes from their NBA Development League affiliate, the Sioux Falls Skyforce.
Stokes has appeared in 14 games (all starts) in four different stints with the Skyforce this season, helping them to a 13-1 record over that span, while averaging 20.4 points, 9.6 rebounds, 1.07 steals, 1.0 assists, 1.00 blocks in 30.0 minutes and shooting 67.6 percent from the field. He has posted seven double-doubles and scored at least 20 points in nine contests while grabbing double-figure rebounds on eight occasions and blocking multiple shots five times. Additionally, the Sioux Falls Skyforce are now 18-4, tying for the best start through 22 games in NBA Development League history with the Austin Toros, who also started 18-4 during the 2011-12 season.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 16, 2016
- Magette's Triple-Double Lifts D-Fenders Past Spurs - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Charge Cut Red Claws' Power - Maine Red Claws
- Charge Nab Sixth Straight Win - Canton Charge
- BayHawks Can't Overcome Slow First Half, Fall to 87ers - Erie BayHawks
- Seven different Raptors 905 players score in double digits in win - Raptors 905
- Westchester's Late Attack Falls Short in Loss to Raptors 905 - Westchester Knicks
- Bucks Assign Damien Inglis to Westchester Knicks - Westchester Knicks
- Bakersfield Jam Complete Two Trades with Delaware 87ers - Bakersfield Jam
- Jazz Sign JJ O'Brien to 10-Day Contract - Idaho Stampede
- Heat Recall Stokes from Skyforce - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Iowa Energy Acquire Michael Frazier from Los Angeles - Iowa Wolves
- Bulls Recall Felício from Canton Charge - Canton Charge
- Celtics Assign R.J. Hunter to the Maine Red Claws - Maine Red Claws
- Teague's Buzzer-Beater Lifts OKC Blue past Bakersfield - Oklahoma City Blue
- Bakersfield's Fourth Quarter Rally Falls Short - Bakersfield Jam
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Sioux Falls Skyforce Stories
- Skyforce Acquires 2019 2nd Round Draft Pick from Wisconsin Herd
- Skyforce Acquires Returning Player Rights to Mychal Mulder
- Skyforce Announces 2019-20 Regular Season Schedule
- Skyforce Announces Time Change for Local Player Tryout in Sioux Falls
- Skyforce to Host Local Player Tryouts in Miami and Sioux Falls