Celtics Assign R.J. Hunter to the Maine Red Claws
BOSTON - The Boston Celtics announced today that they have assigned guard R.J. Hunter to the Maine Red Claws of the NBA Development League.
Hunter, who has played in one game for the Red Claws this season, tallied a team-high 28 points on 10-19 (.526) shooting, three rebounds, six assists and two steals in 37 minutes in Maine's 119-112 win against the Texas Legends on December 31, 2015.
He recorded a season-high 12 points on 5-6 (.833) shooting, two rebounds, two assists and two steals in 21 minutes for the Celtics against the Atlanta Hawks on November 24, 2015. Hunter has appeared in 22 games with the team this season and is averaging 3.0 points and 1.3 rebounds in 11.0 minutes per game over that span.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 16, 2016
- Magette's Triple-Double Lifts D-Fenders Past Spurs - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Charge Cut Red Claws' Power - Maine Red Claws
- Charge Nab Sixth Straight Win - Canton Charge
- BayHawks Can't Overcome Slow First Half, Fall to 87ers - Erie BayHawks
- Seven different Raptors 905 players score in double digits in win - Raptors 905
- Westchester's Late Attack Falls Short in Loss to Raptors 905 - Westchester Knicks
- Bucks Assign Damien Inglis to Westchester Knicks - Westchester Knicks
- Bakersfield Jam Complete Two Trades with Delaware 87ers - Bakersfield Jam
- Jazz Sign JJ O'Brien to 10-Day Contract - Idaho Stampede
- Heat Recall Stokes from Skyforce - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Iowa Energy Acquire Michael Frazier from Los Angeles - Iowa Wolves
- Bulls Recall Felício from Canton Charge - Canton Charge
- Celtics Assign R.J. Hunter to the Maine Red Claws - Maine Red Claws
- Teague's Buzzer-Beater Lifts OKC Blue past Bakersfield - Oklahoma City Blue
- Bakersfield's Fourth Quarter Rally Falls Short - Bakersfield Jam
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.